• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

We need to always buy our road game tickets through USF whenever possible.

We want to play in the big leagues, we have to travel big time, and returning an allotment is the surest way to stay small-time.

Never really understood buying from another source. I get that you can probably get a lot better seats but why wouldn't you want to watch a game in a "hostile" environment surrounded by other Bulls fans ...

Agreed.  Sure you can get tickets in a better location for cheaper on resale sites, but half the fun of road games is getting to sit in the swath of Bulls fans in the visitors section.

Zachary!

My first roadie, and first ever FootBulls game, was when we beat Rutgers (2005 maybe?)

Had no idea we even had a team before that, and so I unknowingly bought my tix direct from RU, and sat alone in their alumni section, completely surrounded by a sea of red. Had to REALLY be on my best behaviour

After the game was over, walking out, I spotted the little knot of green down in the corner - if only I'd known. It was like ...

hF7D7B6FC.jpg

Edited by charsibb

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  178
  • Days Won:  0

She has family that has graduated from Wisconsin that said they would get our tickets.  I might have to decline that and get tickets in the green section. I just thought it would be interesting to see what kind of packages the school offered.  This is the first real away game I will go to. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  581
  • Content Count:  22,609
  • Days Won:  108

We need to always buy our road game tickets through USF whenever possible.

We want to play in the big leagues, we have to travel big time, and returning an allotment is the surest way to stay small-time.

Never really understood buying from another source. I get that you can probably get a lot better seats but why wouldn't you want to watch a game in a "hostile" environment surrounded by other Bulls fans ...

Agreed.  Sure you can get tickets in a better location for cheaper on resale sites, but half the fun of road games is getting to sit in the swath of Bulls fans in the visitors section.

Zachary!

My first roadie, and first ever FootBulls game, was when we beat Rutgers (2005 maybe?)

Had no idea we even had a team before that, and so I unknowingly bought my tix direct from RU, and sat alone in their alumni section, completely surrounded by a sea of red. Had to REALLY be on my best behaviour

After the game was over, walking out, I spotted the little knot of green down in the corner - if only I'd known. It was like ...

That was our first road game as well.  At the time I thought to myself, well it is only Rutgers - should beat them every time.  Didn't quite work out that way.

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

All I can say is ...

RUCK FUTGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,325
  • Content Count:  96,791
  • Days Won:  468

My first road game was at The Citadel.

Pretty good folk there at the time.

• Topic Count:  485
  • Content Count:  12,421
  • Days Won:  25

Ours was Alabama, in Birmingham. Last game the Tide ever played there. The Alumni party handed out bright yellow shirts for the game. We kicked their butts for 28 minutes.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,604
  • Content Count:  74,205
  • Days Won:  422

Ours was Alabama, in Birmingham. Last game the Tide ever played there. The Alumni party handed out bright yellow shirts for the game. We kicked their butts for 28 minutes.

My first as well ... My first real exposure to one of the staples of big time college football, the RV's in the parking lot the day before.

• Topic Count:  485
  • Content Count:  12,421
  • Days Won:  25

My first as well ... My first real exposure to one of the staples of big time college football, the RV's in the parking lot the day before.

Yea, that was crazy! We talked to some of them. They go to every away game. There were something like 300 RV's there, some 2 days BEFORE the game.

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

My GF is eyeing Wisconsin as one of the options for her PhD.

We're planning trips to visit each possible option, so we may bundle this one with the game

:GoBulls::iconic_u_black::GoBulls:

Edited by dogma

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,744
  • Content Count:  17,369
  • Days Won:  13

my first roadie other than UCF was @ UNC in like 05. That was fun. My first real football roadie was Auburn though. That same was a blast.