• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF vs Indiana delayed?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

Any reason why? Other than that they're chicken?

• Topic Count:  111
  • Content Count:  2,016
  • Days Won:  0

24 minutes ago:

@TBTimes_Bulls: #USF confirms Indiana has exercised its buyout option on the 2-game home-and-home football series set for '15 and '16

Now that's confirmation ....  B)

Actually Buyouts are getting pretty high. Schools like Boise and USF who have proven they can beat P5 schools usually charge a high buyout just to try to prevent this type of thing from happening. I believe the buyout for the Florida State series is $600,000.

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  2,166
  • Days Won:  1

If we can get pretty much any P5 school in there for a home and home that makes this a great deal for us. I'll take the 500k and games against any other school, Indiana was as blah as they get.

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

Getting a good opponent for those years will be tough given the short time, plus we have FSU and Maryland in 2015. Prepare for a smaller school to replace them

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Given our last three years, what could they possibly be scared of?

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

Multiple sources on twitter (take that for what it's worth) confirming the 500k number.

Question is....do we go with the tough SOS route for this game? Or do we pay someone to come in and take a beating with some of that money (which lately hasn't been guaranteed)?

2015 has us pitted against FSU and Maryland already, along with FAMU

2016 has FSU again

What schools even have a date open for those games? WVU does have an open spot for another OOC game with their only others against Maryland and Georgia Southern. I wonder which route USF will go...

Edited by Bulliever

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

Multiple sources on twitter (take that for what it's worth) confirming the 500k number.

Question is....do we go with the tough SOS route for this game? Or do we pay someone to come in and take a beating with some of that money (which lately hasn't been guaranteed)?

2016 has FSU again

What schools even have a date open for those games? WVU does have an open spot for another OOC game with their only others against Maryland and Georgia Southern. I wonder which route USF will go...

Play a real team we don't have to pay.  Take that $500K and throw it on the Holtz buy out books.

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

2016 has FSU again

Play a real team we don't have to pay.  Take that $500K and throw it on the Holtz buy out books.

Our biggest problem is we need a home game in 2015.  I'd give the money to a MAC team for a pay game ahead of signing a home and home with a P5 that gives us a road game in 2015.

• Topic Count:  170
  • Content Count:  5,722
  • Days Won:  8

Unrelated:

JimmyTraina: Very cool map that shows the most Googled athlete in each state: http://bit.ly/1jCs58l 

I miss WV!! Geno...lol

I mi

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,037
  • Days Won:  11

2016 has FSU again

WV also has liberty in 2015