• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

CoachO busy

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Sensible%20Chuckle.gif

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Maybe he could get to work trying to keep some of our **** talent. This guy is looking like a bum to me. He will be fired in 3 years.

b3a8a09d6b4b2c6cce2d542b77813232.gif

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  96,980
  • Days Won:  469

@USFCoachO: Hitting the road 2morrow, looking forward to seeing future BULLS .Good luck to all Aau teams on this 1 & only weekend for coaches to watch

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,671
  • Days Won:  108

Maybe he could get to work trying to keep some of our **** talent. This guy is looking like a bum to me. He will be fired in 3 years.

OK. I've seen people to impersonations before but never Jaba.  That's scary close.

• Topic Count:  571
  • Content Count:  2,816
  • Days Won:  15

Okay, I'm going to take a stand right here.

I think this is the best chance that the USF men's ball program has ever had to turn into a winner.

Instead of one coach, we have two brothers. This is the key. Two heads are better than one, and they will succeed. We have a new AD, new facilities, and funding. Plus, however you cut it, the schedule will always be easier than when we were in the former Big East. And I know the staff will work hard, and they have the basketball pedigree to get it done.

Sure, players are fleeing. But in the long run this is good. We need to have a new paradigm and if they can't make the adjust after just a week with the new staff, they need to go. It starts with the mindset.

I'm very upbeat about our program. I think in two years we'll have something we can all be proud of. And I will eat these words if it all goes south.

I really Bullieve in the new staff! GO BULLS!

I think this is the best chance that the USF men's ball program has ever had to turn into a winner.

Instead of one coach, we have two brothers. This is the key. Two heads are better than one, and they will succeed. We have a new AD, new facilities, and funding. Plus, however you cut it, the schedule will always be easier than when we were in the former Big East. And I know the staff will work hard, and they have the basketball pedigree to get it done.

Sure, players are fleeing. But in the long run this is good. We need to have a new paradigm and if they can't make the adjust after just a week with the new staff, they need to go. It starts with the mindset.

I'm very upbeat about our program. I think in two years we'll have something we can all be proud of. And I will eat these words if it all goes south.

When did we start getting new funding? Did a new donor step up to cover the difference in conference money from the Big East days?

• Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,454
  • Days Won:  25

Instead of one coach, we have two brothers. This is the key. Two heads are better than one, and they will succeed. We have a new AD, new facilities, and funding. Plus, however you cut it, the schedule will always be easier than when we were in the former Big East. And I know the staff will work hard, and they have the basketball pedigree to get it done.

When did we start getting new funding? Did a new donor step up to cover the difference in conference money from the Big East days?

Come on Beta! you can't throw in a word anywhere in a comment and not expect someone to pick it out. Now you've lost all credibility about feeling good.

Unless of course you simply meant "funding", in which case someone would say that you used it wrong in a sentence... and there goes that credibility.

Please, for your sake, do not get too excited in the future.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

OK. I've seen people to impersonations before but never Jaba.  That's scary close.

I'm dying to know how he got his neck to do that.

Instead of one coach, we have two brothers. This is the key. Two heads are better than one, and they will succeed. We have a new AD, new facilities, and funding. Plus, however you cut it, the schedule will always be easier than when we were in the former Big East. And I know the staff will work hard, and they have the basketball pedigree to get it done.

Come on Beta! you can't throw in a word anywhere in a comment and not expect someone to pick it out. Now you've lost all credibility about feeling good.

Unless of course you simply meant "funding", in which case someone would say that you used it wrong in a sentence... and there goes that credibility.

Please, for your sake, do not get too excited in the future.

Nah, I still believe he's excited about the future. I just don't think we're any richer than we were last year at this time. I might even argue we're worse off financially.

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Notice, he specifically did not say NEW funding ...