• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

CoachO busy

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  4,422
  • Days Won:  19

Now only if Lebron had the supporting cast that Jordan had...

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,748
  • Content Count:  17,448
  • Days Won:  13

Maybe he could get to work trying to keep some of our **** talent. This guy is looking like a bum to me. He will be fired in 3 years.

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Maybe he could get to work trying to keep some of our **** talent. This guy is looking like a bum to me. He will be fired in 3 years.

not-sure-if-serious-fry.jpg

The consensus seems to be that the payers that are leaving are doing so because they're afraid of the hard work the new regime requires. You know something different?

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

The consensus seems to be that the payers that are leaving are doing so because they're afraid of the hard work the new regime requires. You know something different?

I know thats what we're all repeating. Has that actually been confirmed or is this just what we say after the old guy who's been losing leaves?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,473
  • Days Won:  422

The consensus doesn't really know any more, or less, than 83 does. We've got some saying most of the players leaving were leaving if Stan stayed so the supposed hard work of the new regime as a reason doesn't make sense either ...

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

All I know is the kids leaving that are allegedly so upset about Stan being fired were the same kids that seemed disinterested in the majority of the games this past season while playing for Stan.......

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

All I know is the kids leaving that are allegedly so upset about Stan being fired were the same kids that seemed disinterested in the majority of the games this past season while playing for Stan.......

The only person we know of that has left because they are upset that Heath got fired is his son. Nobody else that left has expressed that so for.

Hawkins has been upset for his two seasons at USF because he didn't think he got a fair shake at PT from Heath. His mind was made up long ago that this would be his last season as a Bull. Know Linzy Davis, no Drew Davis, and no Steve Roccaforte was just to many losses of people he trusted for Egbunu. Certainly understandable. The 40 year old Musa Aleem didn't care about playing basketball at USF. I mean hearing about him dancing on the sidelines or being distracting while the team is losing and Heath trying to coach was a red flag. Zach LeDay was home sick and depressed about his role on the team which is also understandable why he wanted to go.

The only one that would really shock me if he left is Chris Perry because he certainly didn't deny or try and hide the fact that he wanted or supported the ideal of Heath being fired.

Losing Egbunu stings a little but certainly doesn't doom the program. I mean Collins could be next since he is reportedly close to graduating in just 3 years. It will sting but it won't doom the program.

• Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

burt.gif

• Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

Gary-Coleman-wtf.gif

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

say_what_1863.jpg