• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

"The selfishness pops up every once in a while"

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  505
  • Content Count:  3,407
  • Days Won:  1

Besides, those that REALLY thought we were Omaha-bound after a couple games aren't really to be taken seriously. Seems to me that Joe gets off on putting a damper on people's expectations, and loves to remind everyone he called it when it happens.

Lord knows USF sports have given him plenty of chances to be accustomed to doing that.

I also love saying when I was wrong. The baseball team has lost 7 of their last 8 (I believe) hard to be excited boss

Just for the record, they've lost 4 of their last 5.

I don't particularly understand Prado, sometimes, but I'm still a cup is half full guy. 

This is the first conference series they have lost. They are 5-3 in conference. They still qualify for the conference tournament.

An at-large invite is to the NCAAs is gone, That's a done deal. I pray nothing bad happens to Herget or Mulholland, the Bulls find a Sunday starter, and they improve their hitting so a run in the conference tourney can be had. 

I

I am thinking the SUnday starter thing may be solved with Peterson..  He looked good against UCF for his first start, if not for a dropped third strike he gets through 5 innings only giving up 2 runs.

Edited by T-Man

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,676
  • Days Won:  108

Besides, those that REALLY thought we were Omaha-bound after a couple games aren't really to be taken seriously. Seems to me that Joe gets off on putting a damper on people's expectations, and loves to remind everyone he called it when it happens.

Lord knows USF sports have given him plenty of chances to be accustomed to doing that.

I also love saying when I was wrong. The baseball team has lost 7 of their last 8 (I believe) hard to be excited boss

Just for the record, they've lost 4 of their last 5.

I don't particularly understand Prado, sometimes, but I'm still a cup is half full guy. 

This is the first conference series they have lost. They are 5-3 in conference. They still qualify for the conference tournament.

An at-large invite is to the NCAAs is gone, That's a done deal. I pray nothing bad happens to Herget or Mulholland, the Bulls find a Sunday starter, and they improve their hitting so a run in the conference tourney can be had. 

I

I am thinking the SUnday starter thing may be solved with Peterson..  He looked good against UCF for his first start, if not for a dropped third strike he gets through 5 innings only giving up 2 runs.

I thought Michael Farley would step in as that 3rd weekend starter based on the 5 innings I saw him pitch against FSU in, I believe, the first game of that series.  Hasn't worked out too well though.