• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The National media is starting to rip us

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,748
  • Content Count:  17,448
  • Days Won:  13

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,323
  • Days Won:  43

Nah, this is not as bad as it was the last time when tons of coaches said thanks but no thanks. We will be ok. Go out there and enjoy some football today. The hoops thing will take care of itself and I am willing to predict that USF will wait until Final Four week or after to hire a coach. And that coach will have UK ties. That is all I can say or predict right now. 

• Topic Count:  433
  • Content Count:  2,657
  • Days Won:  1

So what you are suggesting is that USF refute every rumor that pops up on Twitter?

Gotcha....

Honestly, who cares what the media thinks?

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

It will be old news soon, just ride the wave

So what you are suggesting is that USF refute every rumor that pops up on Twitter?

Gotcha....

BINGO!!! Most of the media loves to report a negative story anyway. As a USF fan, I just laugh at the media types that bash us when they get the chance. It is comical. And the sad thing is that they never have to come back and apology for their own mistakes. USF is free to do their coaching search anyway that they want to. Not sure why we have people crying about how USF conducts their own busines affairs. It is like they are entitled to anything that USF does and if they dont get an answer they whine. 

• Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,454
  • Days Won:  25

Gotcha....

BINGO!!! Most of the media loves to report a negative story anyway. As a USF fan, I just laugh at the media types that bash us when they get the chance. It is comical. And the sad thing is that they never have to come back and apology for their own mistakes. USF is free to do their coaching search anyway that they want to. Not sure why we have people crying about how USF conducts their own busines affairs. It is like they are entitled to anything that USF does and if they dont get an answer they whine. 

Same as the big money tabloid business and the legions of morons that follow them. Doesn't have to have any truth to it, just need fools to buy into it.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

I think the media is saying we are free to handle the search anyway we want. Just as they're entitled to call us idiots for the way we're doing it. I think both are 100% right.

Edited by JTrue

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  153
  • Days Won:  1

More importantly than media perception is candidate perception. The media leaks and lack of clear leadership in hiring has to be concerning for candidates. 

I think the media is saying we are free to handle the search anyway we want. Just as they're entitled to call us idiots for the way we're doing it. I think both are 100% right.

Yes! That is right!! As a USF fan, I just want them to get the right coach that will turn this program into a winning one. They can laugh at us now while we do our search, but in the long run, I hope USF gets it right. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Yes! That is right!! As a USF fan, I just want them to get the right coach that will turn this program into a winning one. They can laugh at us now while we do our search, but in the long run, I hope USF gets it right.

I'm lowering my dreams, I hope we don't get it completely wrong. Let's just hire someone who can keep us a division 1 program for a few years and then try this again.