• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

<thread placeholder for Dayton head coach>

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,327
  • Days Won:  43

Wrong guy for feelings to be hurt.  It's mind numbing how much time people put into things they have no control or even influence over.  Who cares who coaches at USF. 

You just love getting the nest swaming with these types of comments lol. If USF fans dont care who coaches then why bother at all? I remember when Jerry Ann Winters ran the womens hoops program into the ground. Then she had USF covered in a racial scandal that got USF bad press from Real Sports with Bryant Gumble. It was a big break for Coach Jose Fernandez to take over this program and now look how great of shape it is today. Are you telling me that we should care who coaches USF?  USF fans should care about who coaches all their programs across the board. Huge school! We cant keep settling for less. And, ICYMI, Judy Genshaft made it clear to all that it is time for USF's revenue sports start catching up to the rest of the university. Judy is getting some flack lately for letting this slip, but now I believe she is grabbing the Bull by the horns to get this right with both hoops and football. As a USF fan, I am pretty hyped up right now because I see the changes that she us making. GO BULLS!!! 

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  96,973
  • Days Won:  469

Thanks BD.

The notion of supporting, but having no expectations or interest is kind of odd.

The coaching search has brought the most interest to USF Basketball since the tournament run a couple years ago.

Embrace it.

It will get people on board.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,454
  • Days Won:  25

I was wondering if there would be 63 different names posted as they dropped out of the tournament?

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Wrong guy for feelings to be hurt. It's mind numbing how much time people put into things they have no control or even influence over. Who cares who coaches at USF.

You're just mad that Anthony Grant isn't going to be the next USF coach. Settle down big guy everything is going to be ok.

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

You got me Dozer, I'm an AG loyalist and he would be a fantastic addition to USF. Way to big for us as are most of the names posted. I can assure you it won't be any of them.

But per your instructions, we don't care who will be coach anymore. ;)

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,467
  • Days Won:  422

I was wondering if there would be 63 different names posted as they dropped out of the tournament?

Someone should start a Jim Boeheim thread ...

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  349
  • Days Won:  1

A10 is currently a better Conference and Dayton has been a good basketball team, so I don't see why he would leave to come to USF. Also I think he wants to go Coach at a Basketball powerhouse like his brother at Arizona.

A10 is currently a better Conference and Dayton has been a good basketball team, so I don't see why he would leave to come to USF. Also I think he wants to go Coach at a Basketball powerhouse like his brother at Arizona.

LOL.   I had no idea who was actually coaching Dayton and just saw the Dayton coach speaking and thought "he looks a lot like Sean Miller"

On second thought, it'd be great if he relieved ASU's Sendek - part of the Pitino tree that hasn't really done that well.  The invite to the tourney may have saved his job for another year.

It would be something for the ASU and Arizona coaches to be battling brothers. 

ASU, on the other hand, isn't really a top tier gig.

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,327
  • Days Won:  43

On second thought, it'd be great if he relieved ASU's Sendek - part of the Pitino tree that hasn't really done that well.  The invite to the tourney may have saved his job for another year.

It would be something for the ASU and Arizona coaches to be battling brothers. 

ASU, on the other hand, isn't really a top tier gig.

That would be very interesting to see!!!