• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The American

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

But Bull Daly said we're the best conference in the country! He said we'd have 4/4 in the Final Four! This can't be right.

Are you sure? I could have sworn he said we'd get FIVE teams in the Final Four.

Thats downright ridiculous for 5 of the 10 teams in our league who made the tournament to make it.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,336
  • Days Won:  43

Cincy out

UConn down 2, 3:50 to go

Memphis up tomorrow

Louisville going to the ACC.

Excuse my there, but you seem to be showing your biased negative opinion by leaving out Tulsa who is heading to AAC next season.  

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,336
  • Days Won:  43

But Bull Daly said we're the best conference in the country! He said we'd have 4/4 in the Final Four! This can't be right.

I said we will get 2 AAC teams in this season. It will be considered a down year. I expect the AAC will get at least 3 teams in the Final Four next year with USF being one of those teams. This will of course all make sense after you see the new basketball hire. Stay tuned!!! Maybe we will make a basketball fan out of you. Get you to the SunDome to support USF. That is going to happen soon. Dont go dying on us now!!! GO BULLS!!!!!!!

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

#CocaineIsAHelluvaDrug

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

Cincy out

Memphis up tomorrow

Excuse my there, but you seem to be showing your biased negative opinion by leaving out Tulsa who is heading to AAC next season.

What did Tulsa do?

I'll keep an eye on them.

Guest PCBull14

I said we will get 2 AAC teams in this season. It will be considered a down year. I expect the AAC will get at least 3 teams in the Final Four next year with USF being one of those teams. This will of course all make sense after you see the new basketball hire. Stay tuned!!! Maybe we will make a basketball fan out of you. Get you to the SunDome to support USF. That is going to happen soon. Dont go dying on us now!!! GO BULLS!!!!!!!

I am excited for the entire rise of our athletic program. Gone are the DW days of .500 or under being good enough. I hope Bulls fans are ready to have a real athletics program and headed up by an even better overall university. People love to jump on Judy like her only job is to manage sports. The women is making USF academics something to be proud of. She is an amazing president and has done wonders for this university. Every time I meet her in person she is as green and gold as you can get. This women is making promises that were given to USF students and alums years go happen. Under Harshaft the university and Athletics program will rise to new heights. Band wagoners hang on because the speed is about to pick up.

All I have to say is don't be surprised by any firings in the near but distant future. Well I can really only think of one as everyone else is improving the sport they coach. This said person better get the baseball team in the tournament this season or he can kiss his job good bye.

I wonder who that could be, can you give us a hint?

Guest PCBull14

Cincy out

Memphis up tomorrow

What did Tulsa do?

I'll keep an eye on them.

Have a great coach who we need is one of only about 3 or 4 guys who we should even be considering. His team is legit they were hurt by a bad C-USA this year. Put them in the A-10 and they make the tournament. They can beat Saint Louis, Umass, and George Washington. VCU maybe a tough match-up, to beat that team you have to have a team that can handle the ball at most positions at a high level.

Guest PCBull14

I wonder who that could be, can you give us a hint?

his last name starts with a p and ends with an ardo. Should have been gone two seasons ago, can not believe this fake is still here. Walked into great situations at UT and Louisville. Step in to a job where a little coaching is required to improve the program and fails flat on his face.

So hard to have any faith in success as a low-to-mid-major beating other low-to-mid-majors. Different level.