• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Michael White Basketball coach

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

If this guy is not hired then I will say we made a mistake firing Stan. All that will be left is Stan clones.

Heath has a large enough body of work by now between Arkansas and USF that it was pretty clear he isn't a Sweet 16 level coach. He rode the coat tails of the Kent St. Final Four run for over a decade. I haven't even seen Heath's name mentioned for any of the openings at the small schools. That to me says alot.
Agreed my point was if you can't find anyone better why fire him to start. I starting to think there will not be an upgrade.
That just shows poor planning and poor estimation of the market.
Agreed, they have no planning skills at all.
I don't understand how you hire a firm and go into this thinking USF is going to be in the market for a certain level of coach and end up where we are.
It is like USF is saying we don't have the planning skills to hire a coach so we are going to get a firm to do this for us. However, the firm hired has no planning skills either...we never had a chance.

Welcome to the Harlan era? I never thought I'd say we shouldn't have fired Doug either.

Please don't go there.  Dullard needed to be fired and Harlan wasn't on the job when the search firm was hired, that's ALL on Judy Genshaft who should be given a collective "no confidence" vote from every alumni member who has a sack (testicles or ovaries).  I think there was a lot of truth in what Kevin Keever stated upon his departure as a BOT member.  Judy has been micromanaging the athletic department and is ill equipped to be successful. Christ I've seen her at the games and she doesn't even watch, just gabs with friends.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  2,213
  • Days Won:  3

People on this board have turned this kid into Paul Bunyan.

he took Louisiana tech to the nit. . . Big deal.

CUSA is a horrendous hoops conference. . . . And this guy couldn't even win it.

MWC is three times the conference CUSA is yet everyone craps all over Neal and Rice. . . . . In my opinion they've accomplished much more than white.