Members do not see this ad, Register
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Interesting quote from Harlan at that link. X's and O's are not part of the criteria? WTF?   “I'm going to try and be as stealth as possible. It's very important to get the right person and conduc

He represents everything USF is!!!! Hire him now!! He is in because I say so!!!!

A few things, Steve gives nothing. This is his prerogative, of course, but I'd give his opinion a slight bit more credibility, if he put his money where his mouth is. So it's not a matter of him givin

No argument on Buzz. But, as far as I can tell, he's pulling in at least $2 million annually from Marquette.

Now this is the main thing that has hold USF back. Money!!!! We will see pretty soon how deep the boosters want to go with money. Tons of rumors out there saying that they are willing to make it rain for the new USF coach. We shall see!!! But I can tell you that I am hyped up and excited. If I am let down I will meltdown on this board. Just have to vent if we F it all up. Sorry

ridiculous---usf can pay more than marquetter

easily

See, I get you smazza!!! USF needs your mindset now!!! Settling for less has been USF's demise over the past few years. Time to get that winning mentality at USF. 

His mindset would be fine, if only he backed up his hot-air with some hot-greenbacks.

Come on, settling for less got us nice facilities!

Okay, I'll stop. :)

And that is why I thank Woolard, the boosers, Judy for that. They did something good for USF. Wish all of us fans recognized that. We got to get you back to USF campus. Been to ASU campus last March and I can say that USF has better facilities right now. I loved teasing my brother about that. 

I was on campus this week.

But an AD is responsible for more than spending money on buildings. We've been through that.

I'd trade our facilities for ASU's success in basketball and football. We are running out of excuses.

I was on campus this week.

But an AD is responsible for more than spending money on buildings. We've been through that.

I'd trade our facilities for ASU's success in basketball and football. We are running out of excuses.

I agree. And we will no longer make excuses!! We live for today. We win for today. No more blaming Woolard!!! He is done!!! It is too easy for USF fans to point the finger at him when many share the failures. I just have that mindset in life. We waste too  much time blaming others instead of ourselves. 

No argument on Buzz. But, as far as I can tell, he's pulling in at least $2 million annually from Marquette.

Now this is the main thing that has hold USF back. Money!!!! We will see pretty soon how deep the boosters want to go with money. Tons of rumors out there saying that they are willing to make it rain for the new USF coach. We shall see!!! But I can tell you that I am hyped up and excited. If I am let down I will meltdown on this board. Just have to vent if we F it all up. Sorry

ridiculous---usf can pay more than marquetter

easily

See, I get you smazza!!! USF needs your mindset now!!! Settling for less has been USF's demise over the past few years. Time to get that winning mentality at USF. 

His mindset would be fine, if only he backed up his hot-air with some hot-greenbacks.

USF will have to win big!!!! I expect to see tons of greenbacks coming soon!! As I expect USF to start winning,

USF will have to win big!!!! I expect to see tons of greenbacks coming soon!! As I expect USF to start winning,

If some AAC championships are in our future? Does that mean your head would explode producing a cloud of rainbows, puppy dogs, and Rocky the Bull plush toys? :D

We should be able to sway any BE coach, Our conference is much better than the BE currently. We have more money. (will get more teams in the NCAA tourney).    Im ok with a cpl coaches from the BE as long as they are committed to WINNING and bring us a spark that we have been missing.

BE is a conference crumbling as we speak. (the Garden was empty this week for the Conference Tourney) MSG used to be packed up until last year.   They are only getting 3 maybe 4 teams in to the Big Dance this year as well.

agreed, the New Big East thought they were awesome, now they're NOBODY! One season and we're already better than them. Those morons broke up the Big East and they're getting punished for it. Even with L'ville leaving next season, we still have four top 25 teams in Cincy, Memphis, UConn, and SMU. If we hire the right coach we can be the 5th program. All they have in the Big East is Creighton and Villanova-we have depth, the Big East can suck it. We WILL be better off long term.