Bull Daly, did Bruce Pearl make a move on your wife or something? You clearly don't like him too much...

Apparently, inviting a kid to a BBQ is the same as committing treason.

Lol it was more than the BBQ. It was his ethics. How he lied to Tenn. How he lied to NCAA. How he was a rat while an assistant at IOWA when a recruit chose Illinois over Iowa. USF does not want that mess. We never have and never will. If you are a betting man, put money on Pearl not being the next USF coach. That is all I can say.

Members do not see this ad, Register
  • Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Congrats to Auburn for stepping out aggressively and getting BY FAR the best coach that will be available. Now those who wait like USF is now in the hire and hope mode. The sure thing is gone.

Nice work USF admin... Missed the boat again. Unless you can tear Smart away from VCU, we're going to continue to wallow away in the land of mediocrity. Thanks Doug for nothing.

No doubt Pearl can do and would do that. Pearl would have USF ranked in the top 25 his 1st season. He's that **** good of a head coach and an incredible salesman

Never have and never will. That's the definition of most of usf basketball history in a nutshell. 3 NCAA Tournament Appearances. 2 wins. 1 conference tournament title. A handful of guys with a cup of coffee in the NBA and one guy who hung in the league a decade.

We played in the Sun Belt, Metro, C USA and the Big East and the above is all we got. Maybe it's time to do things differently.

Never have and never will. That's the definition of most of usf basketball history in a nutshell. 3 NCAA Tournament Appearances. 2 wins. 1 conference tournament title. A handful of guys with a cup of coffee in the NBA and one guy who hung in the league a decade.

We played in the Sun Belt, Metro, C USA and the Big East and the above is all we got. Maybe it's time to do things differently.

Try telling that to the big time boosters like Mr Ramil and Mike Charles and see what they say. They will always go with ethics. That is what USF stands by and will continue to stand by. Now if you become a big time booster like them you can have your say of how USF should run things. 

Try telling that to the big time boosters like Mr Ramil and Mike Charles and see what they say. They will always go with ethics. That is what USF stands by and will continue to stand by. Now if you become a big time booster like them you can have your say of how USF should run things. 

When was the last time you talked to Ramil or Charles??? My guess is never!!!!!!!! Stop talking out of your a$$ like you're in the know!!!! All you know is jack squat!!!! 

When was the last time you talked to Ramil or Charles??? My guess is never!!!!!!!! Stop talking out of your a$$ like you're in the know!!!! All you know is jack squat!!!! 

Lets just say that one of those big time boosters is my boss you idiot.  And if I ever did bring something up like this I would be FN fired!!! So I have no idea who they will hire but I can tell you that Pearl is not their guy. Believe what you want to. I am just telling you as fact!! Jack!!

Edited by Bull Daly

If you brought up hiring Pearl to your boss then you would be fired? I guess your boss likes surrounding himself with lackeys and yes men. Or you're wrong.

No!! If I brought up anything about the USF hiring of the next coach I would be fired. It is not my business to discuss with him. Would I love to ask? Yes, but I need to keep my job lol. And he would more than likey just laugh at the thought of Pearl being at USF. And as far as him surrending himself with yes peeps. I guess you can say that as he surrounds himself with a lot of USF alums that give tons towards USF. So I guess you could say that they are very much interested in USF athletics. A winner in my books!! It is an honor to work for him. 

Edited by Bull Daly

Some are reporting Auburn is going all in on trying to get Pearl. If USF wants they can block that, but waiting for April 7th to hire someone is going pretty much eliminate getting the known commodity and kind of put USF in the hire and hope mode. Unless they plan on blowing the top off with a huge money offer to take a HOT COACH that isn't on the HOT SEAT like Grant and Kennedy, the time to strike is NOW!

The longer USF waits the less chance of getting that WOW hire, unless the checkbook does the talking.

Some are reporting Auburn is going all in on trying to get Pearl. If USF wants they can block that, but waiting for April 7th to hire someone is going pretty much eliminate getting the known commodity and kind of put USF in the hire and hope mode. Unless they plan on blowing the top off with a huge money offer to take a HOT COACH that isn't on the HOT SEAT like Grant and Kennedy, the time to strike is NOW!

The longer USF waits the less chance of getting that WOW hire, unless the checkbook does the talking.

Vega,

You know **** well that USF has and will never be interested in  Pearl. Why waste your time thinking about it? Just trying to help you out on this one.  There are plenty other candidates that USF is interested in. Dont worry. 

Vega,

You know **** well that USF has and will never be interested in Pearl. Why waste your time thinking about it? Just trying to help you out on this one. There are plenty other candidates that USF is interested in. Dont worry.

I think you mean plenty of ****** candidates that USF is interested in. Yeah, let's go after that loser from Alabama...so exciting! Edited by NewEnglandBull