• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

So this is depressing part 2

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,509
  • Days Won:  422

We can only hope anyone else would care.

Was going through the security check at Newark this morning and the TSA guy checking boarding passed was great, jabbering away with everyone who went through (must have been a rogue). Saw my son's USF sweatshirt and said he was a big college football fan and asked wasn't there a school somewhere down there in Florida that was the next Boise State. We told him it was us ...

I always travel in USF gear, but totally struck out last week in DC and Baltimore. First time in a long time I didn't even get a passing nod. But an old guy in line did tell me about the time he went to the Don CeSar, so at least it was recognized and processed that USF is in Tampa.

Saw a couple of caps in and around NYC and got a "Go Bulls" on W 42nd Street ... Didn't see a whole lot of college stuff while there.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

I have been in the Bay Area for nearly a week (if that includes Sarasota).  I am surprised at how hard it is to find Bulls gear.  Pretty bad.  At International Mall - nothing.  Even the dreaded University Mall had little.  The Bookstore loaded of course.  They have to be nervous.  A lot of inventory.  Bulls Outfitter has the market if there is one still.  So while it is fun to see Bulls gear worn or recognized around the country, it sure would be nice to be able to buy it around Tampa.  Bulls Country no more? 

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

I have been in the Bay Area for nearly a week (if that includes Sarasota).  I am surprised at how hard it is to find Bulls gear.  Pretty bad.  At International Mall - nothing.  Even the dreaded University Mall had little.  The Bookstore loaded of course.  They have to be nervous.  A lot of inventory.  Bulls Outfitter has the market if there is one still.  So while it is fun to see Bulls gear worn or recognized around the country, it sure would be nice to be able to buy it around Tampa.  Bulls Country no more? 

Program abandonment and fan apathy are at monumental levels. Despair I tell you, utter despair.