• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,336
  • Days Won:  43

Toro,

Size is in the eye of the beholder. In my opinion closer to a 50M pool than a kiddie pool.  As with everything on this board it will be received with "negative intent".  Our world is based on "emotion".  Sad, but true.

As in 50,000?

NOPE!!! 50M as in 50 MILLION AKA 50,000,000.00!!!!!! Now that is going to be one hell of an IPF!!!!! With a pool

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

When UCF built their practice facility, since there was a pool nearby, they didn't need water fountains?

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,037
  • Days Won:  11

When UCF built their practice facility, since there was a pool nearby, they didn't need water fountains?

or air conditioning?

• Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,455
  • Days Won:  25

Toro,

Size is in the eye of the beholder. In my opinion closer to a 50M pool than a kiddie pool.  As with everything on this board it will be received with "negative intent".  Our world is based on "emotion".  Sad, but true.

As in 50,000?

NOPE!!! 50M as in 50 MILLION AKA 50,000,000.00!!!!!! Now that is going to be one hell of an IPF!!!!! With a pool

I _ _ _ _ _

P _ _ _ _ _ _ _

F _ _ _ _ _ _ _

can I buy a vowel?

Edited by BDYZR

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  4,131
  • Days Won:  15

We play in one of the best stadiums in the country where SBs are held and now the NCAA Championship will be held.  I can't for the life of me figure out why anyone would want an OCS.  Put 50K consistently in RayJay over a period of 5 years and then talk OCS.  Until then have a great time at games with friends and family.  Why the infatuation with all things UCF from many on this board?  Who cares? 

Go Bulls!

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

We play in one of the best stadiums in the country where SBs are held and now the NCAA Championship will be held.  I can't for the life of me figure out why anyone would want an OCS.  Put 50K consistently in RayJay over a period of 5 years and then talk OCS.  Until then have a great time at games with friends and family.  Why the infatuation with all things UCF from many on this board?  Who cares? 

Go Bulls!

No infatuation with UCF here.

I'm a season ticket holder and all I know is I hate the vast empty red seats, the pirate ship in the north endzone, the whited-out Bucs logo at mid field, the Buccaneer advertising inside the stadium and the huge Buccaneer player banners hanging outside to greet you as you walk in the stadium.  It doesn't feel like our home at all.  It feels like rented space which is what it is.

I believe college football should be played on campus.  Other small revenue teams have built stadiums; Tulane, FIU, FAU etc.  USF can and should get this done in the very near future.  When the new AD is hired, there needs to some type of plan put in place to secure funds to build a stadium.  It would go along way in helping to change the culture on Fowler Ave.  I also realize winning helps to change the culture, but an OCS would bring fans and alumni back on campus.

Just my 2 cents.

• Topic Count:  553
  • Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

Go Bulls!

I agree. And don't forget the Outback Bowl, it appears to have one of the best atmospheres of any non-BCS bowl.

• Topic Count:  553
  • Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

Go Bulls!

No infatuation with UCF here.

I'm a season ticket holder and all I know is I hate the vast empty red seats, the pirate ship in the north endzone, the whited-out Bucs logo at mid field, the Buccaneer advertising inside the stadium and the huge Buccaneer player banners hanging outside to greet you as you walk in the stadium.  It doesn't feel like our home at all.  It feels like rented space which is what it is.

I believe college football should be played on campus.  Other small revenue teams have built stadiums; Tulane, FIU, FAU etc.  USF can and should get this done in the very near future.  When the new AD is hired, there needs to some type of plan put in place to secure funds to build a stadium.  It would go along way in helping to change the culture on Fowler Ave.  I also realize winning helps to change the culture, but an OCS would bring fans and alumni back on campus.

Just my 2 cents.

One of those Florida teams almost went bankrupt over their stadium and still haven't found a sponsor. It's not all roses once you have one, people don't magically appear and now you have upkeep and liability. And most likely a mortgage. People complain about paying coaches that are gone a couple million? Chump change.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  6,944
  • Days Won:  12

Keep it coming bausf. You didn't disappoint last time.

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Right now, a poo appeared