• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

USF girls at UCF bars

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,673
  • Days Won:  8

Ybor is trashy. The people there look they just got off of the job at the circus sideshow.

Sounds like library I went to was the old location so I can't speak for their new building or changes, but on the old location I'll pass.

SOHO area is a good atmosphere.

Downtown Orlando is far superior to any areas in Tampa or the UCF area.

I disagree. I like the SOHO atmosphere a lot better than the beating off hobo atmosphere of downtown orlando
If you like good DJs you will find a lot more in Orlando as Orlando actuall has "clubs" (girls dressed up, dance floors, bottle service) for dancing as oppose to what amounts to just bars in SOHO. Different strokes for different folks. Just for a beer Soho may be a better atmosphere. Preference. Edited by Gismo

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Considering Mr. Dunderbacks is the happiest place on earth, UCF has nothing on us.

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

I'll troll along too. Why were there UCF girls here for Gasparilla this past weekend? :D

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

Ybor is trashy. The people there look they just got off of the job at the circus sideshow.

Sounds like library I went to was the old location so I can't speak for their new building or changes, but on the old location I'll pass.

SOHO area is a good atmosphere.

Downtown Orlando is far superior to any areas in Tampa or the UCF area.

I disagree. I like the SOHO atmosphere a lot better than the beating off hobo atmosphere of downtown orlando
If you like good DJs you will find a lot more in Orlando as Orlando actuall has "clubs" (girls dressed up, dance floors, bottle service) for dancing as oppose to what amounts to just bars in SOHO. Different strokes for different folks. Just for a beer Soho may be a better atmosphere. Preference.

Orlando has some nice clubs. I rarely "club" anymore, but Tampa's seemed to have been shifting away from the elite bottle service stuff, though I'm sure there still around. Most of the clubs I frequented were more laid back and the house music scene isn't into the VIP bottlerat stuff. Better DJs depends what genre of music it is. Orlando has a solid trance scene from what I hear.

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

Ybor City is within crawling distance of USF campus.

I've never crawled up 275...must be quite an experience.

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,037
  • Days Won:  12

My god... you mean to tell me that these women have traveled across the state without their chaperones... to imbibe alcohol? What has this world come to?

What's next?

Voting?

Thinking?

We live in a state where if you go a few hours east, west or south, you drive your car into the water; it's not uncommon for people to travel to other parts of the state. If this is uncommon to you, I'm going to have to assume that it's because you're on a stringent budget.

[Edit] It also could be the case that you don't have many friends. [/Edit]

Edited by Raetus
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Many USF girls are from Orlando, have friends that go to UCF, or just decide to visit Orlando.  It's really no big deal.

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,032
  • Days Won:  20

Temple Terrace to one side and unincorporated Hillsborough County's zoning laws around the other sides of the campus make it very difficult to set up a new bar around the campus.

That sucks. If we ever build an OCS I would have like to see small business owners invest in the areas around campus to give it a more college-friendly feel.

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Temple Terrace to one side and unincorporated Hillsborough County's zoning laws around the other sides of the campus make it very difficult to set up a new bar around the campus.

That sucks. If we ever build an OCS I would have like to see small business owners invest in the areas around campus to give it a more college-friendly feel.

When that time comes, I hope USF partners up with private property holders around that would-be OCS to ask for a permaent change or variances from those the zoning rules. In my opinion, that would help gentrify what is known as "suit case city" right on out.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

No one has ever been able to explain to me why Suitcase City means anything to USF. Is the argument that straying off campus puts you in a bad neighborhood? Suitcase City is Bearss to Fowler, I-275 to the back of a ton of commerce running down Bruce B. Downs. They're no where near each other for a college student. Even if you walked west off of campus, you're running into Chili's, Panera Bread, the VA Hospital, a Wells Fargo. What student is walking/driving 3 miles, running into a ****** neighborhood, and saying its detrimental to the growth of USF?

post-9022-0-98175800-1391010821_thumb.jp

Edited by JTrue