• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

SPLIT-Has UCF already left us in the dust? (From a UCFer's perspective)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

I would assume UCF threads will be allowed during USF-UCF game week. Don't sweat it, this board just happens to be big enough to be separated out.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,476
  • Days Won:  422

so is it only UCF fans that are not allowed to have back and forth banter on your main board or all visiting fans? Mod just shuts down any back and forth, that doesn't annoy USF fans here?

Shut down?  It's not like your posts were erased, they were just moved.  Threads and discussions about UCF have absolutely no business being on our main USF athletics board.  And no, that doesn't annoy me in the least.  

UCF is in your conference now. So if a Memphis fan wants to go back and forth on your main board it stays? 

If a Memphis fan wants to create a thread about Memphis in the American board, it stays.  If it gets posted on the main board, it gets moved.  Pretty simple concept, don'tcha think?   

it was started by a USF Fan, just seems like a way to shut out conversation. Blocking obvious trolling I get, but not just a different viewpoint. But it's your choice if you want the same 5 people agreeing on everything

Geez, you are a whiny little ****** ... It was started by a USF fan wanting to know how other USF fans felt. That's what the Main Board is about .... interaction among Bulls fans ... and you've obviously been reading the board for a while and unless you're a complete moron, you know there is NEVER people agreeing on everything. There are at least 2 other boards here for conversation with Bulls fans if it's that important to you.

Ga, this thread wasn't started by a UCF fan. The posts were split out of the one started by a USF fan but it looks it's a new one started by the author of the first post split .... Probably need to better ID these threads when I do that, other than just alter the original thread's title.

I would assume UCF threads will be allowed during USF-UCF game week. Don't sweat it, this board just happens to be big enough to be separated out.

Will probably do like we did the week prior to UM game and have a thread on the Main board dedicated to interacting leading up to it ...

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,074
  • Days Won:  2

so is it only UCF fans that are not allowed to have back and forth banter on your main board or all visiting fans? Mod just shuts down any back and forth, that doesn't annoy USF fans here?

Shut down?  It's not like your posts were erased, they were just moved.  Threads and discussions about UCF have absolutely no business being on our main USF athletics board.  And no, that doesn't annoy me in the least.  

UCF is in your conference now. So if a Memphis fan wants to go back and forth on your main board it stays? 

If a Memphis fan wants to create a thread about Memphis in the American board, it stays.  If it gets posted on the main board, it gets moved.  Pretty simple concept, don'tcha think?   

it was started by a USF Fan, just seems like a way to shut out conversation. Blocking obvious trolling I get, but not just a different viewpoint. But it's your choice if you want the same 5 people agreeing on everything

Geez, you are a whiny little ****** ... It was started by a USF fan wanting to know how other USF fans felt. That's what the Main Board is about .... interaction among Bulls fans ... and you've obviously been reading the board for a while and unless you're a complete moron, you know there is NEVER people agreeing on everything. There are at least 2 other boards here for conversation with Bulls fans if it's that important to you.

Ga, this thread wasn't started by a UCF fan. The posts were split out of the one started by a USF fan but it looks it's a new one started by the author of the first post split .... Probably need to better ID these threads when I do that, other than just alter the original thread's title.

He must not read the main board much.  Talk about a dysfunctional group....

Everyone knows that UCF fans have always been allowed to post here without opinions being censored.  I am sure there are other sites devoted to other teams which have found it necessary to censore UCF fans given that they tend to be disruptive.  TBP has always embraced them.

He must not read the main board much.  Talk about a dysfunctional group....

Everyone knows that UCF fans have always been allowed to post here without opinions being censored.  I am sure there are other sites devoted to other teams which have found it necessary to censore UCF fans given that they tend to be disruptive.  TBP has always embraced them.

It's like dan said, we're fortunate this place is big enough to be able to separate out different interests .... although "embrace" is not really the word I would use in regards to them.  ;)

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  615
  • Days Won:  1

ucfknightmb did not start a separate topic, his/her reply post was removed from this same title topic on the main bp board

ucfknightmb did not start a separate topic, his/her reply post was removed from this same title topic on the main bp board

Focus ....

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Hahaha, yeah that's a little misleading Trip. ;)

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  17
  • Days Won:  0

It's their board. They can do what they want. 

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

It's their board. They can do what they want. 

Even with that, we allow a lot more freedom to UCF fans than UCF boards allow for USF fans