• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  453
  • Days Won:  1

You mean to tell me you were looking past one of the best teams you will play this season for one of the worst.

Trollolol

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Houston caught us looking ahead to Temple. We'll be ready for USF.

Caught them looking ahead to Temple?????? What a crock of ****.

I am so sick of these whining crybabies. We are going to roll into Mousetown and put their ass back in place. Our defensive front is gonna make Bortles cry some more. White is gonna white-out their blackout.  The trolls will be silly quiet after that.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  615
  • Days Won:  1

Good teams find a way to win, high scoring(Louisville) and ugly like tonight. 2 turnovers inside the 10 yard line on the first 2 drives on Offense and UCF STILL Won. We had ugly wins during a few of those CUSA Conference Titles

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  138

USF has nothing to lose in that game--- and with another game under his belt, Mike WHite may just be ready to move our offense enough. I am certain the team is amped up for this game.

So we will see what happens-- but as many have said- it seems inevitable even if we pull out an upset (which it would certainly be) that UCF has total control over the conference title and the BCS slot.

I don't mind that-- they have had a good season and earned the conference title. I just want us to give them the best game we can and if possible make us 5-0 just to needle them even more. But of all the years we have played them, we are mot likely at our lowest point and they are at their highest- so do the math and don't get upset if we get throttled. I certainly am hoping for the upset though-- depending on what we do against Memphis-- we could be 20 point dogs.

• Topic Count:  158
  • Content Count:  711
  • Days Won:  0

Caught them looking ahead to Temple?????? What a crock of ****.

I am so sick of these whining crybabies. We are going to roll into Mousetown and put their ass back in place. Our defensive front is gonna make Bortles cry some more. White is gonna white-out their blackout.  The trolls will be silly quiet after that.

Jeez. You USF fans can't sense sarcasm if it hit you square between your horns. It was a joke. No sense of humor either.

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

I hope you're kidding.

UCF is an excellent team, and plays well on all facets.  But Houston was right were it wanted to be:  10 point underdogs, but with 1st & goal, down 5, at the end of the game.  They had 4 shots to win, but except for one narrowly missed TD pass on 3rd down, they didn't come close to winning.  UCF stood their ground at clutch time, and earned the big win.

Memphis, I'll say it again...the most underrated team in the AAC.  We may be favored by 4-5, since both records suck, and we're the home team.  But the Memphis D will harrass MWhite a lot more than Houston did, so we'll see how quick he develops.

I'm looking forward to seeing how our team responds to 2+ weeks to get ready, and a chance to salvage this season.  3 games are winnable, but not easy at all (SMU's offense is really good...maybe the widest open we'll see, save Miami).  RU will be tough, in NJ.  It'll take a miracle to beat UCF, but that's why they play the games.

• Topic Count:  9,895
  • Content Count:  66,072
  • Days Won:  172

They are still overrated.. Almost lost to Memphis. They aren't that good without Storm Johnson.

they havent lost a conference game

they beat louisville in ky

the lost to gamecocks by 3

they deserve all the praise

if we were doing as well as orlando schoolmost of you would demand we be  ranked number one

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,325
  • Days Won:  43

They are overrated

But they are still going to kill us

They are already better than us and they desperately want to beat our asse$. . . . . . That is a bad combo for our fledgling offense.

This kind of reasoning is why a lot of you negative Nancy's should just not even post on here. Why even play the game?

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,680
  • Days Won:  8

Some of my fellow bulls fans are suffering from delusion I see.

• Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,454
  • Days Won:  25

Now THAT's funny!/\