• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

My first instinct is to go with some snarky remark about your academic status, because clearly you lack reading comprehension, but I will refrain.

So instead you make a snarky remark about not making a comment about academic status? :facepalm:

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,465
  • Days Won:  422

My first instinct is to go with some snarky remark about your academic status, because clearly you lack reading comprehension, but I will refrain.

So instead you make a snarky remark about not making a comment about academic status? :facepalm:

To be honest, though, it was a well deserved snarky remark ...

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

To be honest, though, it was a well deserved snarky remark ...

Never!

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  16
  • Days Won:  0

I don't deny that the remark was snarky, that was the the point.  However, instead of insulting his academic status, I more indirectly implied that perhaps he should read more carefully before responding.  :P

Edited by WarLax

• Topic Count:  166
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Good for UCF.  As much as it pains me to see them win the BCS the last year it is available after we squandered away our chances, I'd rather they win it than Louisville or Rutgers who will exit the conference after this season.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,465
  • Days Won:  422

Good for UCF.  As much as it pains me to see them win the BCS the last year it is available after we squandered away our chances, I'd rather they win it than Louisville or Rutgers who will exit the conference after this season.

Why?

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

The only thing I can think of is that the conference will have another team with a BCS berth....along with Cincinnati's two appearances and ...UCONN's. May add a slight tinge of credibility, but not much since the MWC might be getting a BCS bid this year too.

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

The only thing I can think of is that the conference will have another team with a BCS berth....along with Cincinnati's two appearances and ...UCONN's. May add a slight tinge of credibility, but not much since the MWC might be getting a BCS bid this year too.

The BCS is done after this season.