• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

UL fans!!! USF Nation will be watching tonight!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,195
  • Days Won:  42

The run defenses dont look too strong. Either that or their run blocking is great. I like our running game better than both of these team. They may have the better QB but we have the run

• Topic Count:  553
  • Content Count:  14,404
  • Days Won:  13

UCF is now seeing what USF has had to compete against in conference play. When USF played in C-USA we had to go against UL, UC, and TCU. UCF didnt have to worry about that. So they can wave that C-USA title all they want, but it is nothing to me. If they win the AAC before us then I will give them the respect. 

I don't think they are impressed. They are doing better than USF did at Papa Johns except for the one win by Holtz.

Wait until they play us, sport!!!

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,032
  • Days Won:  20

I don't see where the confidence has come from. We'd probably have to put the ball in the endzone 3-4 times and have a lights out day on D to have a chance in either of these games. I don't see that happening unless Coach T is converting water into wine during the bye week. We haven't scored an offensive TD in the last two games and let the nations worst rushing team put up season highs on us before the end of the first quarter. Louisville and UCF won't be dropping balls the way UConn did. Our offense would need to click in a way that it hasn't done this season. The D would have to play at full throttle from the first quarter. If we play the way we've been playing we'll be down by three scores before the defense figures out what's going on while Bobby E is scrambling to the sideline three times in a row and consistently forcing us to punt within our ten yard line.

The confidence comes from green and gold goggles.

I wonder how many UL fans will point to this thread as a curse on them for this game, lol.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

If anyone else saw how the Cards completely folded for 15 minutes after the lost fumble, you'd have to think they can fail in the head game. They had their foot on UCF's throat at 28-7, and then clearly started playing scared after the TD on the turnover--different team when they get down. UCF on the other hand turned into a different team...the other way. Their offense should scare us, they picked da ville apart.

Bottom line is that UL was never ever that good. You all judge them againt UF. I DONT!!! Cincy and UCF are built to give them a hard time. Why you thing Holtz was even in that game last season? They never scared me. UCF coming back on the the road confirms that. We lose at home to UL then we are not where we need to be. I expect 3-0 after 10-26

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

UCF played a tough, hard-nosed game against the 'Ville. As much as I hate to give them credit, they took it to the Cards and popped them in the mouth. Is there any chance that old Georgie can look even more drunk than usual for his game against us?

UCF played a tough, hard-nosed game against the 'Ville. As much as I hate to give them credit, they took it to the Cards and popped them in the mouth. Is there any chance that old Georgie can look even more drunk than usual for his game against us?

Its called Rosacea and drinking has nothing to do with it.

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Its called Rosacea and drinking has nothing to do with it.

You call it Rosacea, and I call it Whiskey.