• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UL fans!!! USF Nation will be watching tonight!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,327
  • Days Won:  43

To all the UL fans. I just felt that I should post this as you all have been such great fans and have shown a lot of class towards USF. Tom Jurich spoke well of USF during the BIG EAST expansion days, and his imput helped get us to the BIG EAST when Miami, VT, and BC left. We can never thank Jurich enough for his help. I know I will never forget that about Jurich and UL. Long time conference rivals, but always had a respect towards UL. You all deserve the ticket to the ACC as your athletic budget has been amazing for coming up from our Metro to C-USA to BIG EAST days. Great support from the city of UL was the major key, and I only wished Tampa Bay would have that type of support towards USF. We have a lot of work to do, but we are going to keep on try. 

Anyway, I just want to wish you luck tonight against UCF. USF fans will be rooting for you until we meet one last time as conference foes 10/26/13. Thanks for all that you have done for USF.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

I'll be rooting for UL. I hope to see an undefeated team in Tampa next week. I know we have an extremely slim chance of winning next week, but there's no way UL loses 2 in a row. Every Bull fan should be rooting for the Cards tonight.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  4,422
  • Days Won:  19

Several months ago, I met a few UL Alumni in the Hyde Park area. They were really excited for our new coach and the turn around of our program. They also exclaimed that playing USF at home was always a tough challenge (especially last season). I will be rooting for Louisville tonight, because I have a lot of respect for their School, coach, players, and fans! That, and the same can not be said for their competition. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  682
  • Content Count:  7,626
  • Days Won:  6

I spoke to a couple local UL alums at the Bucs game last week.  Always really good fans and I too thank them for all they did for USF in the past.

• Topic Count:  9,895
  • Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

ul has made me a small fortune last 2 years---

cream orlando school

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

If UL win tonight, they will most likely be a top 5 team next week, Clemson (3) hosts FSU (5).

• Topic Count:  129
  • Content Count:  3,112
  • Days Won:  7

God, I want them to smack down UCF tonight. 

One wants to be our rival. The other forged a real rivalry with us over the years, spanning across coaches.

We always had great games against UL and WVU-and I wish we were better so we could have continued those rivalries. Those were always some of the greatest games USF had. 

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,327
  • Days Won:  43

UCF is now seeing what USF has had to compete against in conference play. When USF played in C-USA we had to go against UL, UC, and TCU. UCF didnt have to worry about that. So they can wave that C-USA title all they want, but it is nothing to me. If they win the AAC before us then I will give them the respect. 

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

If I was a USF FB player watching this game, I'm feeling good about it...

Neither team looks like world beaters