• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Official TBP In-Game Thread and Chat Room - Bulls vs Michigan St.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

I was thinking lollipops and toys from the treasure chest, but if you're a sticker guy, more power to ya.

Please. Scratch-n-sniff all the way. This isn't preschool.

:D  

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,606
  • Days Won:  51

Didn't even remotely imply he should. The only question I asked was when do we stop blaming every single negative thing this season on our previous coach who was fired 9 months ago.

When the current coach can actually get some of his players in the game? Sometime after 6-7 games?
So on the off chance we're 1-6 at that point with a win over FAU, you're not going to come in here blaming Holtz for it? ********. Holtz is going to be the default reason for every loss until 2016.

I won't be blaming anyone for it.  7 games is plenty of time for a system to take hold.  We've already seen some improvement in week 2.  The true test will be once Taggart has his own guys in here ... then if we still have issues, yeah, it's on him.  

It's like I give you a car, it looks pretty nice, but I haven't changed the oil in months, it's low on gas, the battery is run down and the engine is leaking fluid.  You didn't realize it and I didn't tell you about the issues when I gave you the car, but the issues are manifesting now and since you hold the title, you have to deal with the repairs yourself. 

The problems all happened under my watch, but they're your responsibility since now it's your car.  Nothing you can do but try to fix the issues.

In case you haven't been following, Holtz was the previous owner, and Taggart is the new owner.  Make sense?

Yeah, the issue is that CWT owns a repair shop

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Didn't even remotely imply he should. The only question I asked was when do we stop blaming every single negative thing this season on our previous coach who was fired 9 months ago.

When the current coach can actually get some of his players in the game? Sometime after 6-7 games?
So on the off chance we're 1-6 at that point with a win over FAU, you're not going to come in here blaming Holtz for it? ********. Holtz is going to be the default reason for every loss until 2016.

I won't be blaming anyone for it.  7 games is plenty of time for a system to take hold.  We've already seen some improvement in week 2.  The true test will be once Taggart has his own guys in here ... then if we still have issues, yeah, it's on him.  

It's like I give you a car, it looks pretty nice, but I haven't changed the oil in months, it's low on gas, the battery is run down and the engine is leaking fluid.  You didn't realize it and I didn't tell you about the issues when I gave you the car, but the issues are manifesting now and since you hold the title, you have to deal with the repairs yourself. 

The problems all happened under my watch, but they're your responsibility since now it's your car.  Nothing you can do but try to fix the issues.

In case you haven't been following, Holtz was the previous owner, and Taggart is the new owner.  Make sense?

Yeah, the issue is that CWT owns a repair shop

Do you think a repair job of that magnitude is an in-and-out experience?  

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

I think a fair critique is if the team improves from week to week.  They improved this week from last.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  581
  • Content Count:  22,609
  • Days Won:  108

Don't see the quote on my phone. This is in answer to the question about WR effort as viewed from stands.

I had an older couple in front and a family in back of us who didn't interact much. Jewbull was another row up so it was hard to talk detailed football

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

I think a fair critique is if the team improves from week to week.  They improved this week from last.

On the defensive side, absolutely.