• Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

From his article:

Despite back-to-back losing seasons with 1-6 marks in Big East play, USF hasn't seen a big drop in its season tickets -- the final total for 2010 was 23,464 and 22,211 in 2011. The lack of a drop from last season comes from local interest in Taggart, who hopes to get the Bulls back to winning football after doing the same over the past three seasons at Western Kentucky.

I don't know if I would assign to local interest in Taggart.  I'd like to think we found th bottom of the bandwagon.

• Upvote 1

That's a pleasant surprise

Guess a lot were wrong on that one. I was sure they would be down just based on open locations. Glad I was wrong.

Guess a lot were wrong on that one. I was sure they would be down just based on open locations. Glad I was wrong.

Yep, I figured there would be a drop off as well. It looks to be about 18K season tickets sold, and with probably an average of 4 per account, that'd be around 4,500 season ticket accounts, which I think is close to what we've had for some time. While this is good news, it will be interesting to see how actual attendance through the turnstile shakes out this fall. 

It seems that we have a solid base of season ticket accounts. You must have a solid base To build anything.

Now we just need to win

Yesterday I re-tweeted this guy from UCF who was using our season tickets sold number as motivation for UCiF haters to out-buy USF on season tickets. It's a sickness indeed.

We are lucky to have the numbers we have considering the devastation brought upon the program in the post-Leavitt era.

We should not be complacent however. Anyone even considering the idea of season tickets should get in now. There are few better ways to help the program than to become a donor (at ANY level) and buy season tickets.

Stop thinking about it and #DoSomething.

Impressive

This is very good news, now we need to win to grow more