• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Doug Woolard: USF Serious About an On-Campus Football Stadium Now

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

I wonder what the location is that they have in my mind for the OCS. Commish should've asked or if someone goes to the last around the horn tour tonight, it would also be a good chance.

The location was pretty much sealed yesterday when GA tweeted that the Tennis complex is being redone. The Tennis complex is slated to move over behind the softball stadium and that opens up that area just south of the Greek village for the OCS. It's the only space left on campus that can handle a facility of that size.

I was at the Around the Horns in Lakeland and I am pretty sure I heard Mr. Woolard correctly in saying the gift that was being made for Tennis was going to keep the complex at its present location.

• Topic Count:  338
  • Content Count:  3,691
  • Days Won:  2

I wonder what the location is that they have in my mind for the OCS. Commish should've asked or if someone goes to the last around the horn tour tonight, it would also be a good chance.

Greg Auman â€@gregauman 13h

USF's Doug Woolard said tonight the Bulls will soon announce a $500,000 donation to be used toward construction of a new tennis facility.

I posted this on another thread, but I think the tennis courts are moving behind the baseball/softball complex and would open up the corner of Maple and Holly. 

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

USF's Doug Woolard said tonight the Bulls will soon announce a $500,000 donation to be used toward construction of a new tennis facility.

I posted this on another thread, but I think the tennis courts are moving behind the baseball/softball complex and would open up the corner of Maple and Holly. 

Greg, can you ask them to confirm the locations?

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  684
  • Days Won:  0

Obligatory scaled picture of Orange Bowl on campus... just to keep the dream alive!

LBHchI3l.jpg

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

Greg, can you ask them to confirm the locations?

Agreed.

I don't think Tennis Courts are moving.

• Topic Count:  9,895
  • Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

you cant justify it if usf remains outside big 5

nothing should happen until usf starts piling up conference championships

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

The location was pretty much sealed yesterday when GA tweeted that the Tennis complex is being redone. The Tennis complex is slated to move over behind the softball stadium and that opens up that area just south of the Greek village for the OCS. It's the only space left on campus that can handle a facility of that size.

I was at the Around the Horns in Lakeland and I am pretty sure I heard Mr. Woolard correctly in saying the gift that was being made for Tennis was going to keep the complex at its present location.

If true that's disappointing.

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

you cant justify it if usf remains outside big 5

nothing should happen until usf starts piling up conference championships

North Texas and UNCC called.... they say you don't know what you're talking about.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,508
  • Days Won:  422

A recent thread had a USF plan with a footprint of a stadium just south of the Dome. That would be the perfect place, in amongst all the other athletic facilities.

• Topic Count:  49
  • Content Count:  325
  • Days Won:  0

A recent thread had a USF plan with a footprint of a stadium just south of the Dome. That would be the perfect place, in amongst all the other athletic facilities.

and near the parking lots

Edited by BurghBull