• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Wanna See Something Fugly?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  208
  • Days Won:  1

It looks like they gave an eight year old a paint gun and some masking tape and told him to go to town. I'm halfway surprised there isn't a macaroni knight hot glued to the side of it.

• Upvote 2

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  195
  • Content Count:  6,741
  • Days Won:  3

Are we going for a minimalist look? Just don't see a lot of creativity in that. Then again, both Oregon and Maryland have caused me to spit-take all over the good coffee table, so...

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Are we going for a minimalist look? Just don't see a lot of creativity in that. Then again, both Oregon and Maryland have caused me to spit-take all over the good coffee table, so...

Whatchu mean "we", paleface?

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

They've gone from looking like their uniforms fell out of the arena football league to something that is worn by pee wee leaguers. UCF = uniform regression = and rhymes with gay. :D

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Speaking of gay, did Willie convince UA to drop the tramp stamp on our uniforms yet?

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  615
  • Days Won:  1

I like the black uniforms but they rarely wear them b/c of the amount of Day games in the heat. Hopefully that changes this season

• Topic Count:  553
  • Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

Looks like they used uniform builder on NCAA 2013... Those are aweful

They could have for the bottom one since they are partners with Tiburon, the EA studio in Orlando that makes NCAA Football.

The only cool uniform option, black on black, O'Leary said he won't allow. There you have it.

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,074
  • Days Won:  2

I like the black uniforms but they rarely wear them b/c of the amount of Day games in the heat. Hopefully that changes this season

Welcome to the board, ambienknights.  :icon_drink: Hope to see you often.

Ambienknights has a 2 good posts which did not belittle, besmirch, degrade, or try to humiliate USF in any way.  He is a rare breed and it is good to see.  This is despite the potential inflammatory nature of this thread.

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

they're supposed to use the design on the left (front to back stripe) with the colors on the right (glossier black and gold).

i know this was at a fan event/hangout thing, but i still don't understand why:

1. they had to show off the 2 helmets if they weren't done yet (no UCF logo, only one design will happen, but with the colors on the other helmet).

2. no live uniform models, be it players or some random abercrombie studs they could have picked up at the mall, the cpu renderings would have been okay to release online but not at the thing. even some mannequins would have done better than holding up a jersey like simba from lion king and expecting everyone to get an idea what it looks like lol

the sword on the pants is a bit odd, perhaps it should just run the entire length of the pant and have the pointed tip at the bottom, that design looks like the entry level sword in zelda.

their numbering isn't bad, i wish o'leary wasn't so old school fuddy duddy and put names on the jerseys. hate not having names, i like to know who i'm looking at without thumbing through a $5 program. and their gold is just as pastel and drab as ours, but they don't have many other options for pants. at least we can get away with green and white pants most of the time.

this is likely fake (and i don't see ucf as big time enough to get a pro combat uni from nike), but it's a ton better looking (looks like a fan 'shop bc the numbering is wrong and the gray helmet is whack)

ucf-nike-pro-combat-uniform-570x659.jpeg

• Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  6

These are supposed to be special occasion helmets, not every Saturday. GOL is more open to having the names on the Uni's, but I would not wager that you will see it this year....

I am just glad to see something different...