• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Who I think wins this coming season:

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  553
  • Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

I can't decide which is worse, Gator fans or UCF fans.

I'm sure that UF, FSU and Miami thinks the same of USF and UCF fans.

Why would this matter to any USF fan on this board?  

Yeah, who cares what fans of other programs think of you, its only what you think of them that counts. I am sure no Rutgers fan wants to be thought of like UL fans are by many. And how did Rutgers fans get that rep? Louisville?

I asked why that matters on this board.  You failed to address that and went editorial, or universal.  Again, on TBP, why should I care what other schools' opinions are of USF fans?  What did you hope to accomplish by responding to Gismo with that statement?  

I didn't fail to address it, you failed to understand it.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

I can't decide which is worse, Gator fans or UCF fans.

I'm sure that UF, FSU and Miami thinks the same of USF and UCF fans.

Why would this matter to any USF fan on this board?  

Yeah, who cares what fans of other programs think of you, its only what you think of them that counts. I am sure no Rutgers fan wants to be thought of like UL fans are by many. And how did Rutgers fans get that rep? Louisville?

I asked why that matters on this board.  You failed to address that and went editorial, or universal.  Again, on TBP, why should I care what other schools' opinions are of USF fans?  What did you hope to accomplish by responding to Gismo with that statement?  

I didn't fail to address it, you failed to understand it.

:thumbsup:

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,505
  • Days Won:  422

Nice try? How about thinking of what I wrote before typing. I brought up that on this board the feeling has been that the biggest win in a season would be the game that locked the Big East championship not the big OOC game. So on one side you have the program with big OOC wins but no conference wins dissing the program with conference wins but no big OOC wins and that person from that other conference is saying their biggest win wasn't their first conference championship, it was a near upset in a big OOC championship game.  So which is it? Would football fans rather have big OOC wins than a conference championship? Obviously so since they show no respect to a program that has done it numerous times and even have fans of that conference overlooking their own success in multiple years with double digit wins and conference championships.

So you're saying that our biggest win is one that hasn't happened yet .... Chad says their biggest win is a loss ... You two make a marvelous couple.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Can we send slick to the Frying Pan and let him root for UCiF?

I 2nd that motion.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Can we send slick to the Frying Pan and let him root for UCiF?

I 2nd that motion.

3rd.