• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF's basketball problems.....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

I don't remember when RU got the invite, but the abuse was already public knowledge in December.

What got him fired was not the knowledge, it was the video

• Topic Count:  714
  • Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

I don't remember when RU got the invite, but the abuse was already public knowledge in December.

What got him fired was not the knowledge, it was the video

No. What got him fired was the AD trying to save his job after the public finally got a hold of the videos and his original defense of his decision on OTL.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,986
  • Days Won:  469

What got him fired was his poor choice of actions and the scorned former assistant coach he didn't keep (that said nothing as long as he was getting paid)....and a video camera.

• Topic Count:  144
  • Content Count:  3,616
  • Days Won:  1

the only reason I wanted Rice to keep his job was to see what opposing fans what have done on the road.....(USF would have been one of the games)

• Topic Count:  553
  • Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

Rutgers didn't want this huge blow up to come back when they were in the midst of the Big 10 deal so they "handled it" in a manner that would only cause a slight pause and everyone would forget about it almost immediately. Obviously that worked back then, I don't think I saw anything on it...not even in TBP! 

I think it hilarious his former player coming out and saying when coach acts like that he is kidding. :roflmao:

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,421
  • Days Won:  3

What got him Fired was a loosing season...Had he won...most would have looked the otherway..or find ways to excuse it.

Go Bulls

• Topic Count:  92
  • Content Count:  3,475
  • Days Won:  7

What got him Fired was a loosing season...Had he won...most would have looked the otherway..or find ways to excuse it.

Go Bulls

Is this a joke?

The university did look the other way and find ways to excuse it, even though the team wasn't any good. It was only when the public found out that he was canned, and I doubt most people really give a **** whether Rutgers' basketball team is any good.

Go Bulls

Is this a joke?

The university did look the other way and find ways to excuse it, even though the team wasn't any good. It was only when the public found out that he was canned, and I doubt most people really give a **** whether Rutgers' basketball team is any good.

No it wans't a joke...Just look at Penn State. ....I't funny how things get swept under the rug.   Only when it is usefull do these video reports come to light...

Throwing a BB at a player???  Let's get real...Verbal abuse.   How many of you guys been in a locker room???   ...LASTING PSYCHOLOGICAL DAMAGE..i THINK NOT.

Loosing Season...more likely ....Let's get to the HOLY HIGH GROUND....ABUSE....and not pay the remanider of his Contract...

Go Bulls

• Downvote 2

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,508
  • Days Won:  422

Go Bulls

Is this a joke?

No it wans't a joke...Just look at Penn State. ....I't funny how things get swept under the rug.   Only when it is usefull do these video reports come to light...

Throwing a BB at a player???  Let's get real...Verbal abuse.   How many of you guys been in a locker room???   ...LASTING PSYCHOLOGICAL DAMAGE..i THINK NOT.

Loosing Season...more likely ....Let's get to the HOLY HIGH GROUND....ABUSE....and not pay the remanider of his Contract...

Go Bulls

This stance could explain a lot .... So, how many times were you hit in the head with a basketball?

Go Bulls

Is this a joke?

Go Bulls

This stance could explain a lot .... So, how many times were you hit in the head with a basketball?

Never made the team on BB---To slow...Played Defense on Football Team. Pole Vaulted Tract...and l;ong jump....

I remember many a half time,.,,and the coach telling me after an interception..."When are you going to start running?"

Go Bulls