• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Any way this alum can tour the new athletic digs Saturday morning?

Ruger7mmmag

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  46
  • Content Count:  2,523
  • Days Won:  0

Taking the family down to USF this weekend as my cousin is getting married and on the way we just found out my grandfather had a massive stroke and we won't be able to see him until Sunday after the wedding in which my son and daughter are in.  I was hoping that Saturday morning before the wedding to take him to USF for his first trip (he's 9 and a left handed travel ball baseball player) to let him see the baseball facilities so he has something positive to remember about this weekend as Sunday is likely to be very rough.  

Anyone got any info on how we could possibly get to see the baseball facilities and if possible introduce him to a few players, see a practice or something if it's early in the morning?

We'll be traveling tomorrow on our way down from Panama City (we're from Mobile and chopped off some of the trip tonight), so I may not be able to check this thread again so please email me suprgrupr1@aol.com or text me (251-421-5182) with any helpful info.

Thanks guys and go Bulls...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  761
  • Days Won:  1

hope someone responded to you. I have no pull or any idea how to get that done or else I would help.