• Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

Sign in to follow this  
PalmettoBull

Boise St to stay in MWC

Welp Doc, I hope you're right. B/c in the meantime, we are bent over by the river and bubba is playing his bajo

With the way Thamel is tweeting the MWC and Boise St deal with possibly NBC, I would expect them to target BYU with ESPN also.

I keep telling you all.. we gotta get strength in numbers.. 20-team league, coast-to-coast.. 4 divisions of 5 teams, with a 4-team playoff at the end.

I really like this idea.

the problem is revenue split, not enough to go around. IMO form a 10 team conference...all sports..come up with a championship game with the MWC...9/10 times the winner will go to a BCS bowl

Something else is coming...

Edited by Skingraft

Doesn't seem like a great move for BSU on it's own - the BE should get more tv $ than the MWC with things as they are. My guess is MWC has a commitment from BYU which made this a no brainer for Boise. MWC with both Boise and BYU will probably get a bigger tv contract than the BE.

What are the possiblities of USF going independent? I really think it's what they need to do. They have to get out of there and I don't see the Big 12 or ACC adding any teams soon. Even if they did you would think from everything that has been said it would be Cincy and Uconn. Is being independent a possibility?

• Downvote 1

Can't wait for Chip Kelly to bolt for the NFL, then Chris Peterson takes his dream job at Oregon AND Boise becomes Fresno State (or worse) again.

This is America, who can we sue?

There's gotta be somebody we can sue. Right?

Oh well, fuckit, let's move on.

Oh, and by the way, kiss Houston and SMU bye-bye too. They'll be joining MWC next week, I predict

Nail in the coffin...need a miracle now.

If Boise, SDSU, SMU and Houston don't join, we have another 7 conference game schedule next year with probably 2 FCS schools - just great.