• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Wow at Tubervilee

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

I'm watching the Cinci bowl game and they are interviewing Tuberville..... We all know the Big East is in trouble, but this guy is just kicking the conference on national television during his interview.... he is basically saying that he hopes they leave so he can compete for a title.... yeah, it is the truth, but some things you just do not say on the air... sometimes saying nothing is best...

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

Good game though right now! Missed the Tuberville snub but man, that's very uncool.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  208
  • Days Won:  1

Tuberville would leave the Big East faster than a table full of Texas Tech recruits. By the way dummy, you're the one who left the Big 12.

Oh, and nice pleather jacket.

Edited by sayheykid

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

He's just looking out for Number 1. Very patriotic of him.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,685
  • Days Won:  14

I seem to recall someone saying that Tuberville didn't have many friends at Tech so leaving was just matter of time. Cincinnati was more of a lifeboat than a destination job. Anybody else hear this, or am I dreaming it?

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

I seem to recall someone saying that Tuberville didn't have many friends at Tech so leaving was just matter of time. Cincinnati was more of a lifeboat than a destination job. Anybody else hear this, or am I dreaming it?

Leaving a B12 job for a BE job is counterintuitive so I imagine no one thinks that Tubby is treating it like a destination job. I've never been to Lubbock but I hear its a pretty crappy place to live. I think he just wanted out.

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

A good portion of our fanbase wanted our AD an President to speak publicly about changing conferences...so it would only be natural for some to throw Tuberville under the bus

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  208
  • Days Won:  1

A good portion of our fanbase wanted our AD an President to speak publicly about changing conferences...so it would only be natural for some to throw Tuberville under the bus

That's an okay thing for an AD or school president to do. Not so much for a head coach who is trying to convince high school athletes to come play in said conference.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

That's an okay thing for an AD or school president to do. Not so much for a head coach who is trying to convince high school athletes to come play in said conference.

Big part of my point.... How can that interview help? The guy is just distructive

• Topic Count:  1,103
  • Content Count:  1,741
  • Days Won:  0

There are many rumors why he wanted out of LUBBOCK, TX. the Desert wasteland in west Texas. His wife is from OHIO and could be a good time to reinvigorate his resume with a team the has placed the last two coaches into very good H.C.positions.