• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Bulls might be tough college football coaching job to fill

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Hope we find the Stan Heath of football

Even better, hope we find the Shaka Smart of football...

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,508
  • Days Won:  422

Tom Jones is a windbag full of hot air. In a debate or argument, any of us could bury him on this subject. Instead, the paper allows him to spout his vitrol unchecked.

Blog posts are slamming him.

Interesting the comment that he is on 620 along with duimig, and both are bashing USF, and USF moved over to 98.7 The Fan. Hmmmm, connection there?

Like you said, he's on 620 so you can check him there ...

• Topic Count:  108
  • Content Count:  2,484
  • Days Won:  1

Even though I did not like the "Todd and Booger Show" Wright did call it saying after the Rutgers loss that if USF lost to Ball St that they would lose 5+ in a row...but his opinion of USF is low (he is a cane) and they are living on the Glory Days of Yesteryear...Wright,Jones,Duemig...hope they all eat crow...but will never know because...TW,TJ,SD:DL ever

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  3,222
  • Days Won:  8

todd wright said usf fans can take the first 50 names on their wish list and cross them all off. he thinks this program is radioactive now that we are at the kiddy table.

what a deuche bag, we'll se about that.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  176
  • Days Won:  0

todd wright said usf fans can take the first 50 names on their wish list and cross them all off. he thinks this program is radioactive now that we are at the kiddy table.

what a deuche bag, we'll se about that.

He's an ass. The opportunity to recruit the hotbed that is Florida and take a well known "lesser" program to the next level and national prominence is huge. You win here and this will be known as your program forever , not a lot of schools get to say that. Not having to live in the shadow of Bobby Bowden or somebody else is a bigger draw than most.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,685
  • Days Won:  14

USF needs to have a chip on its shoulder in order to compete and beat these teams in Florida... so in a way, while I think these guys are a** clowns, it's good for the team to be disrepected. I hope the next coach, whoever he is, points that out to the team and uses it to his advantage. I don't think Holtz did, but I bet you Leavitt did (I believe his undergraduate degree was in sports psychology or something like that).

It's easy to forget that USF is still the only team outside of the "Big 3," but from the State of Florida, to beat any of the "Big 3" in the BCS era (we've beaten both UM and FSU on their fields). The "Big 3" want to push us down, naturally, because they perceive us to be a threat to their dominance. We aren't there yet (I know), but that's got to be our GOAL - and our goal is antithetical to their interests.

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  36
  • Days Won:  0

Mario Cristobal just became available.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

FIU is stupid. Cristobal is as good of a coach as that program is going to get. Not to mention, he's killing it in recruiting for a Sun Belt team.

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Losing cannot be tolerated.

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Losing cannot be tolerated.

:rolleyes: