I would be lying if I said i havent searched flights between bowling green ky and tpa on that site.

Even doing that, unless you knew the Ident the aircraft was going to use and any possible stops on the VFR flight. Trying to find it would be like trying to find a needle in a hay stack. Sometimes private flights use their tail number, others can have a specific identification. Generally it can be the tail number, but, does not have to be.

As a controller who used to be stationed at NAS Key West, the stations King Air would sometimes go to NAS Jax. The identifier for the VFR flight plan was never the tail number of the King Air that was being flown.

• Upvote 1
Members do not see this ad, Register
  • Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Holtz/coaches/players botched that hire. You won't find 1 in 10 in the college football world that think that was a bad hire at the time ...

I'm sorry but I have a very bad feeling about this hire guys... I hope I am wrong but I think I will be posting a big ole I told you so in 2 years.

or bmm

Posted Images

Something I find interesting in regards to Taggart - he has supposedly interviewed or been mentioned with a handful of openings in the past week or two. He has not publicly accepted another position; nor has WKU held a press conference to announce they have locked him up with an extension and additional money.

I realize WKU is not the biggest school...but, if your head coach is a hot commodity; you would think, at least as is customary these days, Taggart would have earned a modest raise to help keep him around.

Part of me thinks things are already in the works for him (either here or somewhere else). Who knows...I could be way off???

Doug is doing this thing right. I've gained some respect for him

Doug has done one thing bad ... Holtz's extension.

The right coach, a conference title and an undefeated season will wash it away.

I'm not asking much :D

Something I find interesting in regards to Taggart - he has supposedly interviewed or been mentioned with a handful of openings in the past week or two. He has not publicly accepted another position; nor has WKU held a press conference to announce they have locked him up with an extension and additional money.

I realize WKU is not the biggest school...but, if your head coach is a hot commodity; you would think, at least as is customary these days, Taggart would have earned a modest raise to help keep him around.

Part of me thinks things are already in the works for him (either here or somewhere else). Who knows...I could be way off???

excellent deduction; Tags is gone from wku