Members do not see this ad, Register
  • Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Holtz/coaches/players botched that hire. You won't find 1 in 10 in the college football world that think that was a bad hire at the time ...

I'm sorry but I have a very bad feeling about this hire guys... I hope I am wrong but I think I will be posting a big ole I told you so in 2 years.

or bmm

Posted Images

You guys are funny. :roflmao:

Apparently, none of you realize that the USF head coaching job is a state employment position.

Florida Law requires that any opening in a state employment position must be advertised and open for a minimum of 7 days and that the employer must interview at least 3 candidates for the position.

I'm not sure oif the official opening of the position was Friday (when apparently the decision was made) or Sunday when it was announced. The advertising requirement only requires a listing tht is publicly assessible. If USF placed it on craigslist (lol) it does count as the advertisement. It is entirely possible that DW has already made a decision and is just waiting for the 7 days to pass before he makes the offer. He has 3 interviews that we are aware of Taggart, Nutt and McIntyre. I don't expect an announcement until at least monday so get back to work and enjoy your weekend.

Edited by Buller64

It would be very difficult to track flights in this way; as they relate to USF coaching search. Typically; you wont use the University Plane...you would use the Jet of one of our bigger boosters / friends of the program.Additionally, not only do you have TPA and PIE to search; there are at least 5 other airfields within 30 minute drive to USF campus. Throw in all of the awards shows, AD meetings and recruiting taking place right now; and you have no real good idea where anyone is coming or going from. Tough task without some additional inside info.

You guys are funny. :roflmao:

Apparently, none of you realize that the USF head coaching job is a state employment position.

Florida Law requires that any opening in a state employment position must be advertised and open for a minimum of 7 days and that the employer must interview at least 3 candidates for the position.

I'm not sure oif the official opening of the position was Friday (when apparently the decision was made) or Sunday when it was announced. The advertising requirement only requires a listing tht is publicly assessible. If USF placed it on craigslist (lol) it does count as the advertisement. It is entirely possible that DW has already made a decision and is just waiting for the 7 days to pass before he makes the offer. He has 3 interviews that we are aware of Taggart, Nutt and McIntyre. I don't expect an announcement until at least monday so get back to work and enjoy your weekend.

We are aware of no such thing ...