• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Willie Taggart

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  3,222
  • Days Won:  8

well we can't have taggart picking everybody from our own backyard if he signs with cincinatti. better hire him.

Edited by usfbullrider

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

I think this might be a case where Taggart wants to see his team through their bowl game and USF not wanting to wait that long or simply hedging their bets with other options in case Taggart does decide to stay after the bowl game.

I think this may be the speculative posting that I'm willing to bet is the most accurate assessment of what's going on. Recruiting is at stake here, and Willie T may just be staunch about sticking around and sending his kids off the right way. That's a rarity in college football nowadays.

• Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,455
  • Days Won:  25

I think this might be a case where Taggart wants to see his team through their bowl game and USF not wanting to wait that long or simply hedging their bets with other options in case Taggart does decide to stay after the bowl game.

I think this may be the speculative posting that I'm willing to bet is the most accurate assessment of what's going on. Recruiting is at stake here, and Willie T may just be staunch about sticking around and sending his kids off the right way. That's a rarity in college football nowadays.

Is he in the drivers seat? bowlingreenvol says that they're willing to go to $1.3mil to keep him. Is our $1.5 enough to make him walk away from kids that he committed to?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  1

Who says official interviews have even happened yet with any candidate? Nothing has been confirmed anywhere.....

Multiple reports have said this is this case. True? Only USF knows

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  761
  • Days Won:  1

=/

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Who says official interviews have even happened yet with any candidate? Nothing has been confirmed anywhere.....

For every report that an interview has happened one can be found that it hasn't. Seems like it's just been preliminary contact and people are running with it as an "interview". The administration is doing a great job of keeping this process hush hush

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Why don't we have people scouring charter flights to figure out who is flying where?

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,037
  • Days Won:  11

Why don't we have people scouring charter flights to figure out who is flying where?

do you have access to the flight manifests? :D

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

do you have access to the flight manifests? :D

We are obviously a mid-major if we don't have a flight manifest guru. :D

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

=/

Yup, the most speculative posting that I'm willing to bet is the most accurate. It's all a crapshoot right now. Who knows other than Doug and Judy what's going on.