Site News
  • TBP Ticker

Hi Guest,

In our efforts to raise funds for USF Football, the site is giving away a football season full of ad-free surfing at The Bulls Pen.

Would you consider buying a ticket or two to the raffle that will award this to you or a fellow member of the board?

Each ticket purchase goes directly to our effort to raise $10K in "fan money" for the program.  Below is the link:

The Bulls Pen Ad-free Raffle in support of USF Football

Thank you,

Brad Brad
  • Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

• Next:  vs. SMU 9/28 Time TBD

1 2 3 4 Total
    SC State 3 0 6 7 16
    Bulls 7 17 17 14 55

McCloud 16/27, 217 yds, 3 TDs; 12 carries 56 yds, 2 TDs
    Ford 3 carries, 37 yds, TD; 4 recs, 100 yds, TD
  • Members do not see this ad, Register today
Bulls1181

Conference realignment "Rumors" "tweets" "etc"

We have no chance, it's UConn and not even close...unless they go 16. Even then it will be a fight

• Downvote 1

If the B10 could get GaTech and Notre Dame then that would be a death blow to the ACC... if the SEC somehow could get FSU and Clemson then the ACC would be left in ruins.

Right now we have a 25% chance of getting into the ACC... if its all about TV market size then we have the best shot out of our BEast competition. Sure UConn gets a share of the NY-NJ market but seriously how many New Yorkers or New Jersians are watching UConn athletics?

maybe basketball?

I reallllllly hope our administration hasn't been sleeping through all of this.....

did you not read the first post?

I did, I just hope we sold our souls and our grandmothers inheritence doing it....knowing it was serious.

We should be selling our souls at this point. I would try selling my soul to the Big12(if ACC is not an option).

Package both us and UCF as one member. Big12 payout is 20million plus 3rd tier. That would equate to $10 million a year for both of us plus the 3rd tier $$$.... Combine both again in a TV network and split the revs for the 3rd tier.

Access is everything IMO!

Well we aren't hurting anybody's chances to the playoffs that's a plus.

I am from here in CT. UCONN also pulls in a lot of fans from MA and RI (Boston TV market). UCONN is closer to Boston than it is to NY/NJ.

I am 50/50 about FSU leaving the ACC. Their President prefers to stay put, and the $50 million buyout is a problem. They are a big prize, but it would take a big carrot to dangle in front of them to move. The ACC is already part of the Big 5.

The ACC may be part of the big 5, but their marquee team is 10-1 but behind two 2 loss SEC teams in the BCS.

Yeah, I we saw them up close and personal and I doubt many were overly impressed given that our team is so bad. I predicted out loud to their punk fans that they would not win the national championship and was quickly proven correct with a bad loss to NC State (bad if you are supposedly a contender).

So the ACC now has 13 members. If they decide to go to 16 they could take UConn, UL, and UC. That would leave USF as the only BCS school to get left out of realignment. Would we have a legitimate lawsuit, especially after the comment made by BC's AD? Our damages could be $10+ Million a year not counting the effect on potential lost ticket sales and donations from being left in a lesser conference.