Conference realignment "Rumors" "tweets" "etc"

On 7/31/2021 at 11:49 AM, smazza said:

do the bulls make it into one of the new 16 team conferences?

this seems to be the way this is all headed but i hope there is room for usf

How many 16 team conferences do we think we will end up with?

Edited by Rocky Style

Members do not see this ad, Register
14 minutes ago, bulloni said:

SEC being above clemson/fsu makes me doubt this

If you win championships the money will come. I dont understand why everybody bows down to the SEC. Clemson has managed to win a few championships. So has FSU. Yea its more money, but eventually profits cant be your "only" motivation.  

Just now, Gatorbull325 said:

If you win championships the money will come. I dont understand why everybody bows down to the SEC. Clemson has managed to win a few championships. So has FSU. Yea its more money, but eventually profits cant be your "only" motivation.  

The ACC is my favorite conference overall.  This theoretical move would be quite a bummer.  

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, bulloni said:

SEC being above clemson/fsu makes me doubt this

I think SC and FL would not be doing back flips with this either.  If I was the SEC I would hold steady, they have the rest of the conferences by the balls and any further expansion would dilute their monetary pot as stated above.  If they are not taking those guys I wonder if they would consider us and c as a better package deal.

1 hour ago, Brad said:

Heard on the street:Clemson and FSU have reached out to SEC

Exactly. Shocking that an ESPN shill would put out ******** like this. Here's one of the responses to it ....

https%3A%2F%2Frubbingtherock.com%2Fwp-co

While the ACC has remained quiet, there are rumors swirling pertaining to the Clemson football program and what the future might hold for the Tigers. A lit...

• Brad changed the title to Conspiracy post