Conference realignment "Rumors" "tweets" "etc"

Members do not see this ad, Register
15 minutes ago, jg233 said:

USF sets pretty low standards for itself.  We probably should let the Sunbelt and CUSA know we are interested in joining them now.

Facts.  We shoot for whatever.  And then people show up or something, and then, really that's it.  

6 hours ago, BDYZR said:

I would hope that those who choose the next President is aware of the ramifications of realignment and get off their collective butts and get someone that understands what effect this will have on the future of athletics at USF.

I am not even sure they know that we play football.

4 hours ago, puc86 said:

We aren’t traveling transatlantic, how much more do you honestly believe it costs to travel to Texas to play a B12 team vs traveling to Texas to play an AAC team?

Well if MWC conference teams are added our cost will be higher. 

23 minutes ago, Massbull said:

In all this expansion talk.” if it happens “I would not underestimate the influence of AD  Michael Kelly getting USF a seat at the table.

Time to see if he is the real deal…

4 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Well if MWC conference teams are added our cost will be higher. 

Time to see if he is the real deal…

If too many of those are added I doubt we will have to worry about the costs 

4 hours ago, puc86 said:

We aren’t traveling transatlantic, how much more do you honestly believe it costs to travel to Texas to play a B12 team vs traveling to Texas to play an AAC team?

You are being naïve to think we would not be playing In Colorado, Urga, twice in TX, along with our usual out of the way places. That $1mil would be gone in a month or two. 

• Brad changed the title to Conspiracy post
  • Brad locked this topic