• Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

Bulls1181

Conference realignment "Rumors" "tweets" "etc"

1 hour ago, 206BULL said:

UNLV is the other MWC team. Cheap and easy flights from all areas. Tons of affordable lodging options. Their team is now going to play in one of the nicest stadiums in the country and it gets you a foot in the door for conference tournament options, all western conference hold their tournaments here. 

UNLV is such trash in football and it’s been a long time since BB played a role. I would wait to see if the new facility helps...it could be another Ray Jay and not make a difference. Seems like there are much better MWC teams to choose from. 

1 hour ago, brybull1970 said:

My dream if the P5 doesn't happen.

National.thumb.jpg.c4f887aec622de01435c3b444680c3bc.jpg

Good with those but get rid of UNLV...find another option. 

4 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

UNLV is such trash in football and it’s been a long time since BB played a role. I would wait to see if the new facility helps...it could be another Ray Jay and not make a difference. Seems like there are much better MWC teams to choose from. 

I’m sorry, were you talking about UNLV or USF when talking about football and basketball programs? Never said they were bringing quality on the field to the table, much like some of the teams already in the conference. Don’t hate at the potential for me to get a home game every now and then now that your home game left the conference 😂

Sorry but if you take anyone out west, it's BYU. If BYU won't come, take BSU, AFA and SDSU. I you need two more to replace Tulsa and Tulane, you take Utah State and either Fresno State or Nevada. Those are the best programs and not just football or basketball.

7 minutes ago, 206BULL said:

I’m sorry, were you talking about UNLV or USF when talking about football and basketball programs? Never said they were bringing quality on the field to the table, much like some of the teams already in the conference. Don’t hate at the potential for me to get a home game every now and then now that your home game left the conference 😂

If that’s the case bring in Umass...I want a home game too 😂

2 minutes ago, Azmodi said:

Sorry but if you take anyone out west, it's BYU. If BYU won't come, take BSU, AFA and SDSU. I you need two more to replace Tulsa and Tulane, you take Utah State and either Fresno State or Nevada. Those are the best programs and not just football or basketball.

Yep

6 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

If that’s the case bring in Umass...I want a home game too 😂

Yep

Well if home games for members is a criteria I want in too. I want us to add Western Carolina to our conference. They actually kicked a field goal against Alabama and held them to 66 points. I'd argue that's as good, if not better than we did against Wisconsin.

6 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

vegas would be great!

sin city!!! what could be better

27 minutes ago, smazza said:

vegas would be great!

sin city!!! what could be better

The quality (or in this case bad quality) of a city should not be the primary criteria of conference membership. 

7 hours ago, Azmodi said:

If you need 2 more then Fresno and Colorado State.

I know this is the crazy expansion thread.  But what is really the chances of any of this happening.  Zero to Nil?

8 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

For me it comes down to UNLV or Utah State. While USU has had more success recently in football and basktball, Las Vegas is turning into a sports hot bed and would give balance out the west a little better geographically.