• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What Leavitt built from the ground up has been DESTROYED

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  397
  • Days Won:  0

I doubt the program is ruined. Last I checked we're not being demoted back to FCS status. Or being kicked out of the Big East. That's pretty much everything Leavitt worked for. He didn't get much further than that.

Hilarious. The man went from a trailer park to BCS #2 status in 10 years. Yeah, thats all Leavitt worked for.

Be correct. 9-4 season.

The idea of this program being destroyed is stupid. Is Skip the right guy? No, doesn't look like it. But, that doesn't mean there isn't some coach who can come in and get this train running.

Joe I tend to want to agree with you but i can't ignore what it happening here. Integrity, foundation, reputation (insert here) it's getting beat up...there is a difference between a bad season and insanity and we have moved into insanity as we continue to lose in the same fashion over and over without correcting the problems. Hard to do when you don't remove the problem(s)

The main problem, the starters, will be removed next season at many positions.

slick...You've made some pretty stupid comments over and over on this board but this one has to take the Booby Prize. If the seniors aren't good enough to start, then why is Skip starting them??

DOH!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Booby_prize

• Topic Count:  33
  • Content Count:  1,719
  • Days Won:  6

IT HAS NOW BEEN DESTROYED COMPLETELY.

and all it took was a chokeslap

In reality, it was a chokeslap that never happened. What it really took was Doug Woolard orchestrating a lynching.

we all read the reports with poorly redacted names. revisionist history is better known as mythology.

And who wrote that report?

Hmmm?

i believe there was an independent investigator. Leavitt contradicted himself multiple times. multiple students contradicted his account.

no need to rehash this ********. Leavitt screwed himself and needed to go. the fact that Skip is epic garbage does not change the facts surrounding Leavitt's termination.

the TERRIBLE decision to hire coach in no way means Leavitt's termination was unjustified.

• Content Count:  370

I doubt the program is ruined. Last I checked we're not being demoted back to FCS status. Or being kicked out of the Big East. That's pretty much everything Leavitt worked for. He didn't get much further than that.

Hilarious. The man went from a trailer park to BCS #2 status in 10 years. Yeah, thats all Leavitt worked for.

Be correct. 9-4 season.

The idea of this program being destroyed is stupid. Is Skip the right guy? No, doesn't look like it. But, that doesn't mean there isn't some coach who can come in and get this train running.

Joe I tend to want to agree with you but i can't ignore what it happening here. Integrity, foundation, reputation (insert here) it's getting beat up...there is a difference between a bad season and insanity and we have moved into insanity as we continue to lose in the same fashion over and over without correcting the problems. Hard to do when you don't remove the problem(s)

ummm...lol, that's funny

• Topic Count:  33
  • Content Count:  1,719
  • Days Won:  6

What qualifies to know what a stupid comment is?

he's an expert on stupid comments.

In reality, it was a chokeslap that never happened. What it really took was Doug Woolard orchestrating a lynching.

we all read the reports with poorly redacted names. revisionist history is better known as mythology.

Hmmm?

i believe there was an independent investigator. Leavitt contradicted himself multiple times. multiple students contradicted his account.

no need to rehash this ********. Leavitt screwed himself and needed to go. the fact that Skip is epic garbage does not change the facts surrounding Leavitt's termination.

the TERRIBLE decision to hire coach in no way means Leavitt's termination was unjustified.

Oh, my...You bought into the whole enchilada.

First, there was no indedpendent investigation. There was no investigation at all. The hatchet man was Thomas Gonzales of the law firm of Thompson, Sizemore, Gonzales and Hearing, Hearing, P.A.

From their web site...

I. Introduction

At Thompson, Sizemore, Gonzalez & Hearing we limit our practice to management-side labor and employment law. We are dedicated to providing high-quality legal services in a cost-effective manner to the owners and managers of businesses and to governmental entities. We assist our clients in managing their employees, help our clients deal with labor organizations, and represent them before courts and agencies that regulate any aspect of the employment relationship. We believe in helping our clients prevent legal problems by having sound personnel policies and practices, including effective training programs for their managers. When our clients are faced with litigation, we defend their interests vigorously with the goal of extricating them from the court system at the earliest opportunity with the best possible result and at the lowest cost.

http://www.tsghlaw.com/practice.html

So you agree with slick this collapse is the fault of the seniors?

Hmmm?

Leavit NEVER contradicted himself because he was NEVER interviewed! He was NEVER asked for his version of the story! It was an orchestrated lynching, plain and simple.

Edited by Plantation Pete

Be correct. 9-4 season.

slick...You've made some pretty stupid comments over and over on this board but this one has to take the Booby Prize. If the seniors aren't good enough to start, then why is Skip starting them??

DOH!

http://en.wikipedia....iki/Booby_prize

What qualifies you to know what a stupid comment is? You've made knee jerk comments all over this website with zero qualifications on their validity. Do I have to hold your hand and explain why seniors are starters? Really?

LOL!

Yeah, slick...Hold my hand and explain to me why seniors are starters!

So anything you don't agree with is stupid? My 9 year old acts the same way.

C'mon, slick...I'm waiting for you to 'splain it to me.

So anything you don't agree with is stupid? My 9 year old acts the same way.

C'mon, slick...I'm waiting for you to 'splain it to me.

“Never try to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and it annoys the pig.†Robert Heinlein

Slick...I'm waiting for you to defend your really stupid comment.

Is Skip so weak he can't stand up to a group of college students?

Is that what you're saying?