• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  879
  • Content Count:  5,691
  • Days Won:  0

with kentucky losing it will be a shame if l'ville does not get a #1 seed in the big dance

• Topic Count:  141
  • Content Count:  2,661

LOUISVILLE GOT A #4 SEED. In its region behind #1 Washington, #3 Gonzaga, and #2 Wake "We Fall Apart Without Chris Paul" Forest.

Fricking Georgia Tech, which ought to be glad it's in the field at all, got a #5.

Unbelievable.

• Topic Count:  287
  • Content Count:  3,078

UL never really had a shot at a 1 but a 4 is laughable.... then again Syracuse won the BE tourny and got a 4

Guest Sprtsfn627

Washington as a 1 was a shock.

I feel both Cuse and L'ville got hosed as 4 seeds, as well as Buffalo not getting in somewhere.

At least Maryland, Norte Dame and Indiana didn't get in.  There was still some guy on CBS that thought Indiana should be in! With 15 wins??? please...

• Topic Count:  879
  • Content Count:  5,691

l'ville deserved it just as much as freaking washington

At least Maryland, Norte Dame and Indiana didn't get in. There was still some guy on CBS that thought Indiana should be in! With 15 wins??? please...

Agreed. Indiana should never even have been discussed after they lost to Minnesota, just like Notre Dame wasn't after their loss to Rutgers. My feelings about Maryland are well-documented.

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,195
  • Days Won:  42

UL getting a four seed was a big joke IMO. They should have had a 3 at the very least. GT getting a 5 seed is a joke too. We shall see what happens when these two schools play.

• Topic Count:  469
  • Content Count:  4,451

UL getting a four seed was a big joke IMO. They should have had a 3 at the very least. GT getting a 5 seed is a joke too. We shall see what happens when these two schools play.

Well now u know.  UL deserved a 2.  GT a 7-9.  Me thinkds the ACC is overrated this yr.  Maybe the SEC too.

Duke's thin. If they get into too much foul trouble or too many guys have a bad game, they can be beaten. Miss State almost pulled it off.

I'm on record as saying that Carolina lacks mental toughness. Their region has suddenly turned soft though with Kansas and UConn losing, and Villanova losing a player in Sumpter. I still think they'll lose one of their next two games, though.

I just wish Wisconsin-Milwaukee was playing Duke or UNC instead of Illinois. I think they could win. Did you see those guys diving all over the floor against Boston College? I know that underdogs are always appealing, but those guys have an impressive intensity.

The other interesting region is the Washington-Louisville-Texas Tech-West Virginia group. I think anyone could come out of there.

• Topic Count:  287
  • Content Count:  3,078

and after all the talk of Illinois being in the weakest bracket, there are four **** good teams left in that region....   Illinois, Arizona, Ok St and UWM

and this is a different UNC team this year....  Heels all the way!    ;D

best games of the next round....  UW vs UL and Zona vs Ok St should both be great games.   all the other dont seem as appealing or evenly matched IMO