• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

L'ville game time

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  581
  • Content Count:  22,612
  • Days Won:  108

Just checked gousfbulls and the game time is listed at 3:30 with ABC listed. So assuming that is the local ABC affiliate carrying it.

http://www.gousfbulls.com/SportSelect.dbml?&DB_OEM_ID=7700&SPID=2981&SPSID=37331

Should be perfect weather up there according to long range forecast. Sunny, mid 60's. Bad news is, if I remember correctly, that the visitors side might face west and tough to see as sun goes down.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  847
  • Days Won:  1

Were u there in 2010? Ive never been and am curious what the 2010 turnout was for usf. Im expecting a small quiet crowd. After all these close losses it would take a two score lead for me to get loud. The last few road games have humbled my usual game day antics.

• Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  2,115

Were u there in 2010? Ive never been and am curious what the 2010 turnout was for usf. Im expecting a small quiet crowd. After all these close losses it would take a two score lead for me to get loud. The last few road games have humbled my usual game day antics.

I have gone to every game at Louisville until this one - work conflict. Always a great turnout. But if you aren't gonna be loud stay home. Even in the down times be a fan and cheer like crazy especially if you spent all that $$ to go.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Content Count:  3,034
  • Days Won:  5

Been to the last 2, but not this one. Great turn out last time.

If memory serves me right, the 08 game was a 3:30 start, but it was overcast near the end of the game. Ricky, you are correct, however, the visitors do face west.

Edited by swamprat

We were there in 08 and 10. Lost on a crazy defensive holding call at the end of the 08 game and won in OT, I believe, in '10. Decent crowd for USF at these games. Don't expect as many people to make the trip this year. Just hope to keep this one within 20 or so.

Here is what to expect. Great stadium up there. Mostly decent fans. You'll hear a lot of C-A-R-D-S Cards chants. Bourbon Barrel Ale at the Louisville Hall of Fame Cafe on the main street just east of the Stadium. Will probably "tailgate" there.

Been to the last 2, but not this one. Great turn out last time.

If memory serves me right, the 08 game was a 3:30 start, but it was overcast near the end of the game. Ricky, you are correct, however, the visitors do face west.

Shame you aren't making the trip this year Swamprat. We'll catch up with you and the Mrs at some point.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

We were there in 08 and 10. Lost on a crazy defensive holding call at the end of the 08 game and won in OT, I believe, in '10. Decent crowd for USF at these games. Don't expect as many people to make the trip this year. Just hope to keep this one within 20 or so.

Here is what to expect. Great stadium up there. Mostly decent fans. You'll hear a lot of C-A-R-D-S Cards chants. Bourbon Barrel Ale at the Louisville Hall of Fame Cafe on the main street just east of the Stadium. Will probably "tailgate" there.

Sounds good, is that a local brew? Will have to check that place out pre-game also.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  751
  • Days Won:  2

I have gone to every game at Louisville until this one - work conflict. Always a great turnout. But if you aren't gonna be loud stay home. Even in the down times be a fan and cheer like crazy especially if you spent all that $$ to go.

As I recall, there were only about 150-200 at 2006 game and 20 or more of them were family of Ricky Pontoon's from Nashville.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4
  • Days Won:  0

long time lurker, first time poster... we're making the trip up this year after a great (yet disappointing) trip in '08. Tailgated in a lot near the stadium with a few other USF fans by pure luck - including George Selvie's family. Anyone else have a great place or planning a real tailgate around the stadium with other USF fans?

• Topic Count:  483
  • Content Count:  2,923

I was there in 06, it was cold and the Bulls got whipped.