• Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

Sign in to follow this  
Matt

Why I think We will Win Saturday

This game scares the crap out of me. I just have an odd feeling about this game, but I still think we pull this one out by 3 or 7 points. BJ is still, as a 5th year senior, too inconsistent. Thought he would have developed by now.

17/26 with 3 TDs through the air... seems pretty consistent to me.

We also have to remember Cal had their back up QB. He was missing wide open WRs throughout the game and had a pic and fumble. We have no TOs we will be fine. Also, BJ, RUN THE **** BALL!!!

I agree, BJ should have more designed runs. He has the vision and can cut on the time.. I can't even count how many players he's made fall due to his cuts and jukes.

You'll see way more of the BJ option running game this week and going forward. Fitch stated during his post game presser from last week that they limited the run game quite a bit.

This game scares the crap out of me. I just have an odd feeling about this game, but I still think we pull this one out by 3 or 7 points. BJ is still, as a 5th year senior, too inconsistent. Thought he would have developed by now.

One sack fumble and a bad interception seem to counter that notion pretty well.

Coaches said the fumble was a good play by them and the INT was BJ only bad mistake. Gotta knock the rust off. He'll be fine.

Coaches said the fumble was a good play by them and the INT was BJ only bad mistake. Gotta knock the rust off. He'll be fine.

I'm just going to sit back and see how it plays out. The next two weeks will go a long way to define our season. I'm neither confident or pessimistic at this point about any aspect of our team, with the noticeable exception of our defensive front 7. They are going to be dominant. After that, I have no inclination either way.

We also have to remember Cal had their back up QB. He was missing wide open WRs throughout the game and had a pic and fumble. We have no TOs we will be fine. Also, BJ, RUN THE **** BALL!!!

true and false there...the backup played till the end of the first quarter and then Maynard came in. He is the full time starter. He missed much of the first quarter but came in a minute and a half to go and his first pass was a 20 yard bullet to his wr.

Was that the clown pointing at his bicep after an underthrown ball?

Nope that was the starter.

If nevada wins, maybe they join the big east :D

i just love our LB core for this matchup. Lattimore and Barrington will be able to neutralize any type of QB run game they have.

The Pistol offense puts a ton of pressure on outside linebackers and d-ends. Preparing for the Nevada offense in one week is next to impossible so I would suspect Skip worked in some Nevada stuff during fall camp. But if he didn't, it could be a very challenging matchup for USF despite having a speed advantage.

Wasn't UT-C trying to run plays out of the pistol? I do stress trying.

Our DE's and OLB's are our strength on defense.

i just love our LB core for this matchup. Lattimore and Barrington will be able to neutralize any type of QB run game they have.

The Pistol offense puts a ton of pressure on outside linebackers and d-ends. Preparing for the Nevada offense in one week is next to impossible so I would suspect Skip worked in some Nevada stuff during fall camp. But if he didn't, it could be a very challenging matchup for USF despite having a speed advantage.

USF's best defnsive players are OLB and DEs