• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

WHY CANT USF RECRUIT?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

TROLLS GON TROLL!!

this-is-gonna-be-good.gif

61e5f305_11035404321E8J.gif

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

TROLLS GON TROLL!!

this-is-gonna-be-good.gif

61e5f305_11035404321E8J.gif

Thanks for the new profile pic! I've been waiting for a gud 'un

• Topic Count:  553
  • Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

I was thinking it was smazza but the punctuation is too good.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  70
  • Days Won:  0

Just let you know I am a USF 2009 grad and I am not going to follow my team blindly. Also how many of you on here have recruited or worked for a recruiting service ( which I say in disrespect because most of them have never played or coached the game a the elite level)? What is your problem with someone being critical of the program when they have made bad moves. I mean 5-7 gets you new contract but if your in the really world and you do not even go 500. in your work production then you are not getting a raise and might might even get fired. If you want to win then you need to demand better then this.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  6

Just let you know I am a USF 2009 grad and I am not going to follow my team blindly. Also how many of you on here have recruited or worked for a recruiting service ( which I say in disrespect because most of them have never played or coached the game a the elite level)? What is your problem with someone being critical of the program when they have made bad moves. I mean 5-7 gets you new contract but if your in the really world and you do not even go 500. in your work production then you are not getting a raise and might might even get fired. If you want to win then you need to demand better then this.

sarcastic-okay-gif.gif?w=584

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  70
  • Days Won:  0

ooooooo really when did 24/7 sports become good at judging talent? It is joke that you are settling for that ranking, if you think that your a big boy then act like one. Also after this year is when I am counting anything in the win column for USF that is when all of the coach L guys are gone (or majority).

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

ooooooo really when did 24/7 sports become good at judging talent? It is joke that you are settling for that ranking, if you think that your a big boy then act like one. Also after this year is when I am counting anything in the win column for USF that is when all of the coach L guys are gone (or majority).

How in the world did you graduate from USF?

I call B.S. on this guy

troll_detected.png

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Taking you at your word. Why can't we recruit better than who?

I was never a Leavitt hater. I think he did somewhat better than Holtz. Of course, Leavitt was here longer and developed deeper relationships over a longer period of time.

We probably would have done better with recruiting had we had the opportunity to hire Charlie Strong, given his ties to the state. But, even so, do you expect we would be beating out UF, FSU and Miami on a regular basis for local recruits? I don't.

If you look at the "composite" ranking I posted above, we are doing well considering our record last year and being in a watered down Big East.

As long as we are a member of the Big East, no matter who is the coach, we won't be bringing in top 15 classes. The best we can hope for is to crack the top 25 once in awhile.

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  924
  • Days Won:  1

cool story bro

tumblr_ll4965AhhB1qzdx5u.gif