• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

WHY CANT USF RECRUIT?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  70
  • Days Won:  0

Dear Pen,

USF has fallen behind on the feild and in the recruiting world. We award a man a contract when 1. His only winning season was with Jims guys and two his top recruiting class was Jims class. Mr. Woulard please do me a favor and just resign now because after we struggle to win this year because we will, we will all be pointing the finger at you. We are focusing to hard on out of state recruits and loosing ground on in state prospects. It is really sad to see UCF dominating us , I mean come on UCF!!!!!!!!! We are a joke with this group a the helm and will continue to be as long we allow leadership to pony up money for second rate coaches. And do not say that USF won with two and three star classes. Those are better recruiters and they focused on the unseen talent in FLORIDA!!!!!

P.S. If Hargraves was at Alabama, LSU, AND PRETTY MUCH ANY WHERE THAT HAS BEEN TOP 15 TEAM he would have been fired for getting his son to come to that program. Shame just another day to here about to 100 athletes going on other places whent they in walking distance from the USF.

• Downvote 3

• Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,455
  • Days Won:  25

Thanks! I needed a good laugh this morning.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  6

What year did you graduate from UCF OP?

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  338
  • Content Count:  3,691
  • Days Won:  2

UCFer for sure.

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  924
  • Days Won:  1

TROLLS GON TROLL!!

this-is-gonna-be-good.gif

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  645

wow...

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  423

Dear Pen,

USF has fallen behind on the feild and in the recruiting world. We award a man a contract when 1. His only winning season was with Jims guys and two his top recruiting class was Jims class. Mr. Woulard please do me a favor and just resign now because after we struggle to win this year because we will, we will all be pointing the finger at you. We are focusing to hard on out of state recruits and loosing ground on in state prospects. It is really sad to see UCF dominating us , I mean come on UCF!!!!!!!!! We are a joke with this group a the helm and will continue to be as long we allow leadership to pony up money for second rate coaches. And do not say that USF won with two and three star classes. Those are better recruiters and they focused on the unseen talent in FLORIDA!!!!!

P.S. If Hargraves was at Alabama, LSU, AND PRETTY MUCH ANY WHERE THAT HAS BEEN TOP 15 TEAM he would have been fired for getting his son to come to that program. Shame just another day to here about to 100 athletes going on other places whent they in walking distance from the USF.

You just identified the problem. No loyalty !! I was brought up learning the qb position with a focus on having a strong back and broad shoulders strong enough to carry my failures and success. We're qbs its always our fault its what we do. No need to have a team if 4 and 5 star recruits. A good coach cultivates talent sees potential and builds on it. Thankful they found a diamond in the rough over here before anyone else saw it. AW was hand delivered to UCF by Moffitt but didn't pull the trigger he didn't like um anyway but whatever. Loyalty we ride or die...

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  924

You just identified the problem. No loyalty !! I was brought up learning the qb position with a focus on having a strong back and broad shoulders strong enough to carry my failures and success. We're qbs its always our fault its what we do. No need to have a team if 4 and 5 star recruits. A good coach cultivates talent sees potential and builds on it. Thankful they found a diamond in the rough over here before anyone else saw it. AW was hand delivered to UCF by Moffitt but didn't pull the trigger he didn't like um anyway but whatever. Loyalty we ride or die...

Mr. Woulard do not even bother reply to him. He's a UCF fan that's coming here to bug us. He's doing this just to get a rise out of you. Expect this to only get worse when we get to play them next year. They are ruthless and classless. I can sing it to you all I want but you won't understand how much until we play them. in 07 they poked our starting QB, Matt Grothe, 6 million times the week of the game, we beat them 64-12. in 08, they went up a notch and called his phone about a 1000 times, filled up his voicemail, and left him 100's of text messages telling him to die. They even made death threats to his dad. It's better if you grow thick skin to them now and just ignore them, it'll only make your life better

2007 http://www.sportsbybrooks.com/facebook-being-used-to-poke-some-fun-at-south-florida-qb-matt-grothe-14224

2008 http://sportsbybrooks.com/ucf-fans-ring-up-more-hatred-toward-usf-qb-19799

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  6

Dear Pen,

he is just trolling you. It wasnt a serious post. At least not one that should be taken as such.

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Today, 247 put out a list of "composite" recruiting rankings. That is the average ranking of the major recruiting services (Scout, Rivals, ESPN & 247) for each player.

On the composite ranking, USF is currently #39 and UCF #61.

Only Rutgers is ahead of USF in the Big East at #36.

WVU who left for the Big 12 is #63

Pitt who is going to the ACC next year is #43.

Syracuse which is also going to the ACC is even worse at #70

http://247sports.com/Team/Ranking/2013/Football