• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

VH3 commits to UF

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, Nor hell a fury like a Bull Fan scorned...

It is absolutely amazing ...

lol, true.

i don't see anything wrong with people doing that though. possibility of being on our team? be open to it.

once they commit to someone else, they are now the enemy. hate away i say. esp anything to do with Jorts U.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,509
  • Days Won:  422

Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, Nor hell a fury like a Bull Fan scorned...

It is absolutely amazing ...

lol, true.

i don't see anything wrong with people doing that though. possibility of being on our team? be open to it.

once they commit to someone else, they are now the enemy. hate away i say. esp anything to do with Jorts U.

I hate UF as much as anybody .... well, maybe not as much as the Sheriff .... but there's no way I could fault a kid for choosing them over us, especially considering the current landscape of college football. And making derogatory comments about him, and his family, for making that decision is pretty **** lame.

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

well i don't stoop to making the comments like that. i don't want him to get injured or die or anything. but there's always gonna be somebody to fill the "that guy" role.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

I only want people who truly want to be here...... Never look back, it distracts from the present... Good luck to him, but time to move on

• Topic Count:  9,895
  • Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

Not shocked. USF not in SEC. At least we didn't lose him to UCF. Good luck VH III

worse

usf and big east are now the minor leagues

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  254
  • Days Won:  0

Not shocked. USF not in SEC. At least we didn't lose him to UCF. Good luck VH III

worse

usf and big east are now the minor leagues

If you really feel that way Steve then just leave and don't look back. Southern Cal needs you now. Your services here are no longer required.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,037
  • Days Won:  11

I only want people who truly want to be here...... Never look back, it distracts from the present... Good luck to him, but time to move on

have to agree

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,509
  • Days Won:  422

well i don't stoop to making the comments like that. i don't want him to get injured or die or anything. but there's always gonna be somebody to fill the "that guy" role.

LOL ... At one time or another we all probably fit "that guy" role in some situation. B)

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Mike Jenkins was a Super Prep All American and turned down Nebraska and other big time football schools to play for little USF. That didn't prevent him from becoming a first round draft pick in the NFL.

VHIII didn't just become good overnight. He owes a lot to his dad and other USF coaches, including Skip Holtz, for his DEVELOPMENT.

So, now instead of paying back and helping USF to build the program with players on his Team Tampa, he doesn't even put us in his top 5 schools at the end and then chooses UF.

Why should I care about him at this point?

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Mike Jenkins was a Super Prep All American and turned down Nebraska and other big time football schools to play for little USF. That didn't prevent him from becoming a first round draft pick in the NFL.

VHIII didn't just become good overnight. He owes a lot to his dad and other USF coaches, including Skip Holtz, for his DEVELOPMENT.

So, now instead of paying back and helping USF to build the program with players on his Team Tampa, he doesn't even put us in his top 5 schools at the end and then chooses UF.

Why should I care about him at this point?

You shouldn't, that's the point.

By posting about his leaving, you show that you do care.

"The opposite of love is not hate, as they are very similar emotions. The opposite of love is indifference"