• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Campus rec entrance?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  90
  • Content Count:  1,524
  • Days Won:  1

It doesent show the concrete very well. The concrete front is disgusting looking. Its dirty, and just a huge concrete slab in front of the walls that have been paintedo n the outside. If you see it in person, you will know what we are saying.

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  684
  • Days Won:  0

I believe this picture is from the back where they recently expanded... maybe it will match this one day:

J3aZv.jpg

I believe this picture is from the back where they recently expanded... maybe it will match this one day:

J3aZv.jpg

Yes, that is part of the expansion. Most of the rec center has that paint color now....except the front concrete slab.

Now that I look at it closer, that expansion picture isnt fully painted

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Hopefully somebody will stroll over and shoot us a pic for the thread.... (hint, hint)

• Topic Count:  714
  • Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

I agree, the front of Campus Rec needs to be painted to match the rest of the renovations.

As for phase II of the renovations, it is to remodel the north half of the building. My understanding is that it will be almost entirely gutted and added onto. It will be home to the Wellness and Nutrition Center.

This is the only article I've found on the topic.... http://www.bizjournals.com/tampabay/stories/2008/05/12/story11.html?page=all

..... aside from some posters they had in the Rec Center lobby.

It really is amazing how that building has changed since it first opened. We keep on expanding it and upgrading it.

• Topic Count:  166
  • Content Count:  9,038

nice.

• 3 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  169
  • Content Count:  1,251
  • Days Won:  0

I agree, the front of Campus Rec needs to be painted to match the rest of the renovations.

As for phase II of the renovations, it is to remodel the north half of the building. My understanding is that it will be almost entirely gutted and added onto. It will be home to the Wellness and Nutrition Center.

This is the only article I've found on the topic.... http://www.bizjourna...1.html?page=all

It really is amazing how that building has changed since it first opened. We keep on expanding it and upgrading it.

This is the only article I've found on the topic.... http://www.bizjourna...1.html?page=all

so there still not gonna paint the front? pretty easy fix I would think