• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

http://texas.rivals....asp?CID=1364356 they made another article laying out even more reasons why they think this will happen...

Not BM;dr

So you're not really suggesting that news sources outside of Brett McMuffin have no credibility in all things TX, I mean the moustachioed one has been pretty right on about things BE, but B12 affairs are a little out of the reach of his tentacles, don't you think?

• Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

UL leaving the BE obviously would suck for the remaining BE schools. However, if FSU leaves the ACC It would give USF an opportunity to sell itself to the ACC. What is apparent is that the BE is doomed and we need to get out of this mess of a conference with no management during a very tumultuous time.

• Topic Count:  36
  • Content Count:  2,114
  • Days Won:  2

I agree that we need to somehow get into the ACC. At least it will be more stable of a conference than the BE ever will. I don't have high expectations either, but I hope we can somehow get a push to get there

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

columbian hookers for everyone at the acc headquarters

• Upvote 2

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,458
  • Days Won:  422

columbian hookers for everyone at the acc headquarters

Aren't the ACC headquarters in Greensboro, NC ....Wouldn't UNC-G hookers be more cost effective?

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

The ACC will still want a Florida market and Tampa would be a good one to have.

• Topic Count:  411
  • Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

Time to set aside $20 million dollars as our early exit fee? While Uconn may come aboard before us, I think we are a solid #2 on the ACC's radar.

Based on what? You just went out on a limb further than anyone else.

I would say based on our slowly improving football program, being in a great market and a heavy sprots market, or vastly improving basketball program and the fantastic facilities coming with them, are overall athletics facilities which are top notch in the country.

I wouldn't say we are the second best but if FSU does go, I believe we would be a solid choice for the ACC.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

I would say based on our slowly improving football program, being in a great market and a heavy sprots market, or vastly improving basketball program and the fantastic facilities coming with them, are overall athletics facilities which are top notch in the country.

I wouldn't say we are the second best but if FSU does go, I believe we would be a solid choice for the ACC.

That's not going out on a limb, that's a well-thought out argument. Of course we would be a solid choice - but to say we are definitively a solid #2 on the ACC's radar is going out so far on the limb that the limb could break at any moment, at this point.

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

That's not going out on a limb, that's a well-thought out argument. Of course we would be a solid choice - but to say we are definitively a solid #2 on the ACC's radar is going out so far on the limb that the limb could break at any moment, at this point.

The ACC is running out of teams to pluck. You know they don't want UCF.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Sometimes you want pulled pork and sometimes you want black beens and rice