Hi Guest,

In our efforts to raise funds for USF Football, the site is giving away a football season full of ad-free surfing at The Bulls Pen.

Would you consider buying a ticket or two to the raffle that will award this to you or a fellow member of the board?

Each ticket purchase goes directly to our effort to raise $10K in "fan money" for the program.  Below is the link:

The Bulls Pen Ad-free Raffle in support of USF Football

Thank you,

Brad Brad
  • Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

• Members do not see this ad, Register today

FSU and LU to Big 12 and USF to ACC

:stirpot:

"I was also told that studies had been done looking at what value might be added if any of the original members of the Big East (Louisville, Cincinnati, etc.) would bring to the Big 12, and that report did not come back favorably, sources said."

Yikes...

UL to B12 is a done deal. Formal announcement in June. Just waiting for FSU to get it's ducks in a row.

FSU currently in new ACC deal- $17MM w/ Tier 3 media rights included

FSU after moving to B12- $20MM/yr + $4MM/yr(for B12 adding 2 new ESPN approved teams) + Independent Network(we all know they could pull this off)- $5MM/yr + Conf Chamionship Money in excess of ACC now $1MM/yr + plus playoff slot in Final 4- Prolly another $3MM

Even if you don't make the playoffs it's a $30MM deal. WWBBD(what would Bobby Bowden do)?

As much as I hope we goto the ACC, I have very low expectations that it will happen. If it happens great and if not no surprise.

UL to B12 is a done deal. Formal announcement in June. Just waiting for FSU to get it's ducks in a row.

I think you are correct. Charlie Strong's twetted "More big news for the program!!!?" eariler today.

I bet they saved a bunch on their car insurance

• Upvote 1

FSU currently in new ACC deal- $17MM w/ Tier 3 media rights included

FSU after moving to B12- $20MM/yr + $4MM/yr(for B12 adding 2 new ESPN approved teams) + Independent Network(we all know they could pull this off)- $5MM/yr + Conf Chamionship Money in excess of ACC now $1MM/yr + plus playoff slot in Final 4- Prolly another $3MM

Even if you don't make the playoffs it's a $30MM deal. WWBBD(what would Bobby Bowden do)?

WVU tier 3 network rights are $5-6 mil estimated, FSU tier 3 network is looking at $8-12 million.

Edited by jvwvu

Time to set aside $20 million dollars as our early exit fee? While Uconn may come aboard before us, I think we are a solid #2 on the ACC's radar.