• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

NY Giants vs San Fran, I'm lovin it...

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,074
  • Days Won:  2

Joe Buck sucks. Go back to Baseball you are terrible.

fox's number one guy for years too come

he is considered one of the best in the business

everyone's a critic---i love it

next year sf will have such a harder schedule----49ers are one year wonders due to easy schedule

I am calling BS on this one. How much better would the schedule had been had they finished first last year. They played 3 playoff teams from the AFC, played the NFC East (which usually is better) played the much improved Lions and the Bucs who were 10 and 6 last season (the Bucs inability to stop the run finally caught up with them). This easy schedule is the usual crap I have heard about the Niners even back in the 80's. If they are able to play defense like that, they will be in most games and have a chance.

(Edit feature not working) OK, so the only difference between Seattle's schedule was that they played Atlanta and Chicago instead of Detroit and Tampa Bay. Not too much of a difference especially since Tampa thought they were still in it and even beat the Saints the week after the Niner game. Guys need to watch the games like I do and quit listening to what the pundits say.

• Content Count:  1,720
  • Days Won:  3

Gat ****, look at that wingspan!

image.jpg

• Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Gat ****, look at that wingspan!

image.jpg

My pay check just got "Thiiis Big)

• Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

My new desktop! Thanks for the link!

When it got stretched to 1366 x 768 for the laptop, it got a little pixelated. If anybody (BGaG?!?) can resize this for me without pixelation, I'd appreciate it!!

Archived