NY Giants vs San Fran, I'm lovin it...

Members do not see this ad, Register
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Joe Buck sucks. Go back to Baseball you are terrible.

Williams just caused the fumble that will likely end the game!

Super Bowl worth watching

I disagree

Aside from the USF players in the game, I have almost no interest in this game. About the same as LSU-Bama game.

As a Dolphin fan-I'm riding about a 6 year playoff butthurt-so at least I can go for Williams and JPP.....

Joe Buck sucks. Go back to Baseball you are terrible.

fox's number one guy for years too come

he is considered one of the best in the business

everyone's a critic---i love it

next year sf will have such a harder schedule----49ers are one year wonders due to easy schedule

Well, as a Pats fan I am happy this morning. Could care less about JPP as I barley consider him a Bull (one year here...please). I am happy for Williams.

Just curious but Williams was only here two years. Where's the cutoff for being happy for a "Bull"?

Well, as a Pats fan I am happy this morning. Could care less about JPP as I barley consider him a Bull (one year here...please). I am happy for Williams.

Just curious but Williams was only here two years. Where's the cutoff for being happy for a "Bull"?

Well, it is more than a year! Jesus, if Scott makes the pro bowl next year is every one going to be all over that? I am happy JPP made it to the Super Bowl, but I am not orgasmic over it like many people on this board.