• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Schadenfreude (The UM Investigation)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,019
  • Days Won:  2

Has anyone figured out why Miami fan is hanging out here to discuss their impending doom?

Don't they have their own message boards? We aren't even rivals or conference brethren.

Every board has its trolls.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,505
  • Days Won:  422

Has anyone figured out why Miami fan is hanging out here to discuss their impending doom?

Don't they have their own message boards? We aren't even rivals or conference brethren.

Every board has its trolls.

If we have to have them, I do prefer the ones from higher quality programs ...

• Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

The discussion has been going on for a bit in another thread. I'd rather read Mutiny's posts any day than his fellow Cane compatriot, Master Miami. Mutiny actually makes cogent points.

• Content Count:  276
  • Days Won:  0

I don't lust for it. Did you graduate from Miami? I find it reprehensible that anyone affiliated with the university would be happy with this. Any way you slice it Miami did very bad things and the administration was involved. Making excuses for it is pathetic. I would be embarrassed for my school if this was going on, not out bragging about how we are not going to get caught. This is college pal.

Funny stuff.

I graduated from Miami. 3 degrees.

"Miami did very bad things and the administration was involved"? How? Miami didn't do anything. Some players took some extra benefits. Happens all the time at nearly every school. Doesn't make it right, but let's not pretend our players were unique. They were actually pathetically ordinary in their greed. How is the "administration involved"? Because you said so? There is actually no evidence of this.

"Making excuses" for it? Where? I'm not excusing any of it, I'm just pointing out that it is now drawing to a close.

"Out bragging how we are not going to get caught"? How? We have already been caught, I'm just pointing out that we won't get anything near the penalties that some had openly hoped for.

At least Triple B and Paisa el Toro are good guys and understand.

If the other guys want to make this a Bulls-only board, tell the moderators. Until that time, I am a student of all Florida-based programs, I will peruse all of the public boards.

Take care, and best of luck in the New New Big East. Make sure that UConn pays its dues in cash.

• Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Looks like he has decommitted Illinois.

He will likely be choosing to go to Louisville. He made a comment about clearing the academic part with his mother. No need to do that for UM, the #38 academic school in the country.

The kid is a drama queen. Serious drama queen. Not saying we wouldn't take him, but he will need a serious attitude adjustment from an upperclassman.

The funny thing is re-reading some of the comments earlier in the thread about this kid being scared by the sanctions. He is being recruited to Louisville by Clint Hurtt, who will almost certainly be getting a multi-year show-cause from the NCAA.

Well the only difference is, Stripper U, the program will be sanctioned and UL will only be losing an asst. coach.

Looks like he has decommitted Illinois.

He will likely be choosing to go to Louisville. He made a comment about clearing the academic part with his mother. No need to do that for UM, the #38 academic school in the country.

The kid is a drama queen. Serious drama queen. Not saying we wouldn't take him, but he will need a serious attitude adjustment from an upperclassman.

The funny thing is re-reading some of the comments earlier in the thread about this kid being scared by the sanctions. He is being recruited to Louisville by Clint Hurtt, who will almost certainly be getting a multi-year show-cause from the NCAA.

Well the only difference is, Stripper U, the program will be sanctioned and UL will only be losing an asst. coach.

OK, so Louisville will be losing the coach who recruited Keith...how is that any different from Illinois firing Zook?

Miami will likely lose 9 scholarships over 4 years. Big deal. Plenty of kids are still signing with Ohio State this year.

Bowl ban will be over before Keith ever sees the field.

You Miami guys are so funny. Such optimism.

Hmmm...90% of the Yahoo article unproveable...Boise State losing 9 scholarships off of an LoIC charge...Ohio State losing 9 scholarships off of the head coach covering up violations...

Yeah, I wonder where I get such optimism...

• Content Count:  21,275
  • Days Won:  10

Oh, what happened at Miami was worse. I guess you dig prostitutes servicing your players and someone else paying.

Go back home and post on your board.

• Content Count:  21,275
  • Days Won:  10

Hurricane Mutiny, does that mean you are leaving the Hurricane's as a fan? You are on mutiny from them? So, are you saying that the year long research and interviews Yahoo reporter did was fabricated?

Archived