• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

USF vs UCF Rivalry To Resume Next Year?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7
  • Days Won:  0

So let's give it a hundred years of history and then we'll talk about a rivalry. Pass that to your boy Bianchi and we can scratch this off our to-do list too.

Reading comprehension must not be a strong point. Who brought up some OP-ED sports writer??? Stay focused, the point was to show the poster that it was not the first time in history, nor does it mean that a 4-0 record over school x means that a rivalry can't exist. Nowhere does it say that a rivalry exists solely on the results of some football game, there are many factors including geography, politics, wars, ect. Again, you missed a simple point, maybe you got it I don't know via a message board, your to concerned about something else. Besides honestly, nobody outside of the followers of the program care about the two schools playing, rival or not. Luckily they have Large student bodies that for a day will enjoy the game. And if you don't think so, just look at your attendance for those 4 "non rival" games. Best of luck this week

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

When we beat UM we became their rival. When the whimpering masses in Mickeytown are able to wrangle a contest and actually win it, then they can try to claim some kind of RIVALRY. Until the, this argument is silly and stupid..

When we beat UM we became their rival. When the whimpering masses in Mickeytown are able to wrangle a contest and actually win it, then they can try to claim some kind of RIVALRY. Until the, this argument is silly and stupid..

LOL. Now that's funny..UM. Ask a UM fan who their rival is and I can guarantee you it won't be USF, and if you ask a real UM fan they won't even say FSU. Your just as sad trying to build your own little fantasy rival with UM as you claim a UCF person is to USF.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,216
  • Days Won:  422

So let's give it a hundred years of history and then we'll talk about a rivalry. Pass that to your boy Bianchi and we can scratch this off our to-do list too.

Reading comprehension must not be a strong point. Who brought up some OP-ED sports writer??? Stay focused, the point was to show the poster that it was not the first time in history, nor does it mean that a 4-0 record over school x means that a rivalry can't exist. Nowhere does it say that a rivalry exists solely on the results of some football game, there are many factors including geography, politics, wars, ect. Again, you missed a simple point, maybe you got it I don't know via a message board, your to concerned about something else. Besides honestly, nobody outside of the followers of the program care about the two schools playing, rival or not. Luckily they have Large student bodies that for a day will enjoy the game. And if you don't think so, just look at your attendance for those 4 "non rival" games. Best of luck this week

Your use of punctuation and capitalization is fascinating .... and btw, do you think UCF fans spent any one of those 4 days enjoying the game?

Your use of punctuation and capitalization is fascinating .... and btw, do you think UCF fans spent any one of those 4 days enjoying the game?

Yeah, I do frustrating it may be, but yes most people enjoy the game. It's called an iPad and terriable autocorrect and typing from a touch screen.

LOL. Now that's funny..UM. Ask a UM fan who their rival is and I can guarantee you it won't be USF, and if you ask a real UM fan they won't even say FSU. Your just as sad trying to build your own little fantasy rival with UM as you claim a UCF person is to USF.

Well, at least our fans are trying to build a fantasy rival with a program that's won multiple MNC's. You're apparently trying to build one with a team that hasn't even won a confeence championship ..... Which do you think the "sad" tag fits better?

Well, at least our fans are trying to build a fantasy rival with a program that's won multiple MNC's. You're apparently trying to build one with a team that hasn't even won a confeence championship ..... Which do you think the "sad" tag fits better?

You don't get it, you don't go out and say...I want to make them my rival. Just like you just don't sit down at a table and plan a tradition. It happens over time. And if that cat thinks that UM is a rival cause you beat them once , yes it is sad. Dream big I guess. This was never intended to be this argumentative. Just a point about the Michigan/Ohio state rival.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  96,791
  • Days Won:  468

I'm focused nwa, and reading comprehension is just fine. I've just heard your argument dozens of times, over and over, emanating from UCF fans like yourself and frequently urged on by Bianchi. I'm just asking you to do a favor, get the message and carry it back. No matter how many teams you can point to, we're talking about USF and UCF. The fact that the cities are close and everyone and their slow brother can make the game pretty much on the cheap, doesn't mean it's a rivalry game - it's a cheap game, especially for the fans. It means it's in driving distance and many people attend. And the most prescient point you make is that nobody outside of some people from each school cares. It's a big deal in Orlando and that's about it. Have a safe drive down with the rest. I hope you enjoy the games.

You don't get it,

I get it perfectly ... and apparently so do you:

you don't go out and say...I want to make them my rival.

That's all we're saying here about UCF ... Thank you and enjoy the rest of your morning.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  96,791
  • Days Won:  468

You don't get it, you don't go out and say...I want to make them my rival.

irony.jpg?1243350318

Archived